Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Associate
impressive, most impressive.

guys, someone should start a new thread with all gamers who got origin accounts and bf3, so we can add each other.

Soldato
So with no in game browser players will have to alt-tab out of the game to find a new server?

How ridiculous is that. Finding a server I like normally takes multiple attempts depending on the teams/rules/connection quality.

EA really dropped the ball on this one. Not to mention it not being on Steam.

Caporegime
Can we have a massive camo penis in the game please?

silencer.jpg

Soldato
So with no in game browser players will have to alt-tab out of the game to find a new server?

How ridiculous is that. Finding a server I like normally takes multiple attempts depending on the teams/rules/connection quality.

EA really dropped the ball on this one. Not to mention it not being on Steam.

What a **** system.

I have dual screens aswell but I bet I still have to alt+tab to get to the other screen.

Caporegime
I do not like that one bit! :mad:

Yes it was much quicker and handier, however not every one has 6+GB of RAM and my firefox with 2 tabs open takes 264MB up and then you will need origin open as well. With BC 2 I didn't have that much free memory left when it was running and all the windows were closed when playing it.

At the minute with just firefox open and a few background programs running I have this:

1zmyomo.png

And plus the reasons that norm listed.

Why can they not build a server browser in game as well. Even if it is exactly the same as BC2, I don't care.

EDIT:

I also have dual screens, you will need to alt tab out still.

Caporegime
I do not like that one bit! :mad:

Yes it was much quicker and handier, however not every one has 6+GB of RAM and my firefox with 2 tabs open takes 264MB up and then you will need origin open as well. With BC 2 I didn't have that much free memory left when it was running and all the windows were closed when playing it.

At the minute with just firefox open and a few background programs running I have this:

1zmyomo.png

And plus the reasons that norm listed.

Why can they not build a server browser in game as well. Even if it is exactly the same as BC2, I don't care.

EDIT:

I also have dual screens, you will need to alt tab out still.

Wouldnt be suprised if they do, it'd be relatively simple to use the origin interface ingame,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom