Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Nice montage mate.

Don't know if you find the same, but heli pilots seem to accept getting shot by tanks without to many hissy fits, but shoot a plane down and its all sorts of 'hax kick him' etc lol

BFBC2 had lots of heli kills with tank so it us perhaps more accepted by people. I think it is harder in BF3 because the maps are bigger. Another thing the tank is awesome for is shooting down the gunship. HMG on tank is pretty effective against aircraft. Most aircraft hit by it panic and start evasive actions quickly. Need to have a look at the canister shell though. That looks brutal on aircraft.

Last edited:
Soldato
FFS just bought Aftermath expecting to play it for the next 4 hours and I'm faced with a 3.9GB update!! :mad: :mad: I already did a 3.5GB update this week, did EA stop the "everyone has to download the full game including DLC even if they havent bought it" thing?

Associate
Dear EA and Dice. I have ripped the a key out of my keyboard that brings up the console. Yes, right next to number 1 and escape.

Thanks for not making this key adjustable from the options.

I kept hitting this key all the time. It wound me up no end.

Associate
Im a former WoW addict/raider so im used to using EDSF. qwazxcrtfv12345 and any modifier available ;p.

yet there are still times i plant a RPG into my heli Tank instead of repairing it ;p

Soldato
Im a former WoW addict/raider so im used to using EDSF. qwazxcrtfv12345 and any modifier available ;p.

yet there are still times i plant a RPG into my heli Tank instead of repairing it ;p

ex wower too..

just learn to be able to press keys without looking at ya keyboard lol

i use 1-2 when weapon switching.. but i have med pack/ammo pack/RPG etc bound to X key and revive/repair tool/c4 etc on C key... a lot quicker and easier to press!

use mousewheel takes ya finger away from mouse1.. which can be vital if u need to shoot cause against top players u can be dead in under half a second!

Associate
ex wower too..

just learn to be able to press keys without looking at ya keyboard lol

i use 1-2 when weapon switching.. but i have med pack/ammo pack/RPG etc bound to X key and revive/repair tool/c4 etc on C key... a lot quicker and easier to press!

use mousewheel takes ya finger away from mouse1.. which can be vital if u need to shoot cause against top players u can be dead in under half a second!

This man gets it. Hell im a weirdo as I even got prone and crouch binded to sidebuttons on mouse.

Associate
Using the mouse wheel to change weapon is slow and causes finger fatigue when you get older. Yes, I've been gaming for 20 years, and you don't want to use the mouse wheel... take my word for it.

Not to worry.. that key is not going to cause me any more problems. It is sitting near my mouse somewhere. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom