Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
ok so I just got this game a few days ago and im really enjoying the single player experience but while im eager to get into multiplayer (im finding it very frustrating).

There doesn't seem to be any separation from the high level players and say the new starters who have limited gear. I just keep getting annihilated by level 60 players and it really isn't fun.

Are the designers trying to scare off new players? how can I level up fast so im not at mercy of getting blown to pieces left right and centre :mad:

Associate
There doesn't seem to be any separation from the high level players and say the new starters who have limited gear. I just keep getting annihilated by level 60 players and it really isn't fun.

You need to find some servers for noobs.

I also find it annoying when you have 3 or 4 professional pilots on the other side. Especially if your team is not working together.

Soldato
It's also a German server.

what?

there are no good UK servers.. for BF3 other then 247

i play on US RU spanish german servers all the time wtf is that a problem!

https://levelbf.com/live/

Level BF vs team Reddit tonight in 30 mins

gonna be the biggest and best 32v32 match ever

4 maps all together with the best players in BF3 from europe vs the undefeated USA team..

come watch!

Soldato
haha first round had to be restarted cause they didnt realise it was squad leader spawn only... beat them as RU 200-0 tickets.. and beat them 190-0 as US.. good fun so far :D

Seine is gonna be hard tho they are very good at it!

Soldato
Band of brothers server admins are you for real, admin TK me for chopper, so i get my own back, BANNED, WTF, BF3 is full of idiots these days, i may give it up.

I got banned from one of their servers last night for killing someone in a base. I hadn't seen the no killing in a base message until after I'd killed the admin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom