Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Safe bet is probably 5v5 inf. We may have more I'm waiting on commitment from some of the guys our end. Shall we put in a provisional day/time. How does Friday 8pm get people on a server, with a view to starting at 8.30?

p.s. Normal mode.

Note: we do not currently have a server. Which could cause this to crash and burn if we can't get hold of something between us.

Yep sounds great matey. The usual Bazaar + Metro? :D

We have 3 verygames servers that can be used...

Cheers dude that'd be great. Will pop onto both cG and TFU TS to sort that out. Oh and Westie, we'd ofc love to steal you for the scrim :D

edit...or do one against you guys too

Soldato
Anyone have any idea on how to fix this error message when joining servers

Game disconnected: no reply from the server.

Been getting it the last few days after getting it from the humble bundle.
Dont mind Origin as much as other people complaining but this server thing is just ruining the experience for me.

Associate
Been banned on CCG Banana Republic. Stated reason, base rape and admin abuse. Granted I was on the team that in 2 consecutive rounds bossed the opposition and 2 of my clan mates did give one of the admin a bit of %&£$. It wasn't anything OTT and was a result of hackusations by butt hurt admins.

I however, did not make any remark the could be construed as offensive. What's more, the guy that gave the admin's most abuse didn't get banned.

So he jumps on the server and asks if I can be unbanned.
They said no, as I was base raping.
My clan mate goes on to say, well so was the rest of the team.
They said and I quote. That's not an excuse, if all your mates turned gay would you?
They then promptly banned my mate as he had also been base raping.

Wow, maturity at it's best. You go on their website and find out they pretty much all look about 40. Made me laugh.

http://www.ccguild.co.uk/pl/clanmembers/clanmembers.php

Caporegime
Yeah you can leave comments in any battlelog report but it is specific to that match and no one joining/looking for the server will be able to see those messages (unless they played in that round too :p :D)

I have only done it for a few rounds i.e. that noob who kicked me just for using the AEK and killing him too many times :rolleyes:

Server ratings/info. should just pop up in that wee box on the right or a new box on the left showing a similar thing to youtube likes/dislikes and a comment/post section.

Would need to be heavily moderated by DICE/EA so you;

- don't have people spamming the comment box with "OMG NOOB admins!" :p Only allow posts with proper reasons why they like/dislike it. One comment/post per an account
- only 1 rating allowed per an account

Soldato
Hadn't played in over a month so jumped on 247 server and things do seem to have slipped a little. Lots and team killers admins to kick them. Oh well I'll try again another time.....

Went on again today and exactly the same, no admins and team killers raping team mates in the base :mad:

Soldato
Nice one Westie. Make sure we meet up for a beer at LAN. I know you mentioned to Badboy about meeting up.

Indeed he has. I will owe him a beer after he shows me how not to be a noob in jets!!!! ;)

Been banned on CCG Banana Republic. Stated reason, base rape and admin abuse. Granted I was on the team that in 2 consecutive rounds bossed the opposition and 2 of my clan mates did give one of the admin a bit of %&£$. It wasn't anything OTT and was a result of hackusations by butt hurt admins.

I however, did not make any remark the could be construed as offensive. What's more, the guy that gave the admin's most abuse didn't get banned.

So he jumps on the server and asks if I can be unbanned.
They said no, as I was base raping.
My clan mate goes on to say, well so was the rest of the team.
They said and I quote. That's not an excuse, if all your mates turned gay would you?
They then promptly banned my mate as he had also been base raping.

Wow, maturity at it's best. You go on their website and find out they pretty much all look about 40. Made me laugh.

http://www.ccguild.co.uk/pl/clanmembers/clanmembers.php

I was also kicked (but not banned) for killing some sniping ******* with a rex who was shooting out of spawn into C flag. He wasn't even in their spawn, he was by the road. Kicked. Idiots mate. That svr sucks balls anyway. 64 man legfest.

Associate
Hello folks,

Had fun on this last night. Rose to the heady heights of rank 4 I think. Have a few question.

I've been trying to unlock the basic addons for each of the kits. Assault was easy enough. Support comes with ammo resupply, so that's probably just a matter of time and doing a circuit of sniper spots. Engineer can wait until I play some vehicle maps and do some repairing. My main issue is recon - none of the starter snipers for recon seem anything except bobbins so I was rampaging about the docks/container maze map shotgun/pistoling people in the teeth. How many unlocks for Recon before you get the spawn beacon and a decent bolt-action?

Rezzing people in CQ and TDM - is there any reason not to? I recall in BFBC2 it could be annoying to be rez'ed under fire, but BF3 seems to have the 'no thanks' option so I've just been spamming my jesus pads like a loon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom