Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Soldato
I think I made the right choice in buying a FX 6300 rather than a 2 core i3 4130. Dodged a bullet there. :p

I think I'll be fine with highish settings with a 2GB 7850. Looking forward to the open Beta on Friday.

Associate
Main thing I've noticed about the beta is that you finally get a rangefinder as the sniper and can adjust your scope / zero in on ranges. Very pleased to see this.

Caporegime
Yeah it is definitely an old build as in lvlcaps video and not to mention the "battlefield" moments footage that has been uploaded on youtube over the last few months is a heck of a lot better looking in terms of textures and plus some things are a wee bit different i.e. in lvlcaps footage, he had to hold the mouse button down in order for heat seekers to stay locked on (when piloting) where as in this you don't, just lock and fire and switch back to the rocket pods.

Soldato
Played the first few rounds cursing the FOV and the GUI size.....then found the options to change so now have a FOV of 100 and the GUI at 20%...much better, transforms how the game feels to play as well.

Soldato
I like it even though I've only played two full rounds. One thing is for sure, I'll need to buy a new gfx card as one fan on my 460gtx is dead and this game pushes the temps up to meltdown :(

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Had a quick go last night, saw DG on a server so just followed him. Spawned on top of a roof with him tubing people below. lol

What are you guys using to measure FPS? Afterburner isn't working..

Back
Top Bottom