Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

and more nade/c4/rocket spamming, just like 64 man lockers on conquest really......... :(

some good games with chipmunk, blongers n crispy tonight, cheers as always gents :).

I just left as you joined, decided to be productive and do some work got lots of deadlines coming up :(.

Plan to get some work done on an assignment tomorrow, forgot that China Rising was out tomorrow!!

I hope the new patch fixes the "battlefield 4 has stopped working" crash to desktops once and for all.

It happens very rarely now since the last update and isn't enough to spoil the game (can go hours/days without a crash) but it would be nice not to have that crash issue potentially looming over your head.

You're lucky :( Mine just crashed twice in a row.

EDIT: Make that 3/3.... *sigh*

Last edited:
I just left as you joined, decided to be productive and do some work got lots of deadlines coming up :(.

Plan to get some work done on an assignment tomorrow, forgot that China Rising was out tomorrow!!

doh :(

ah well work pays the bills and lets you game so has to be done, and lets face it with the mess so far your not likely to be missing anything with china rising.

but i'm sure people on here will keep you up to date if you are :D

Had an ok evening, enjoying the double XP for vehicle unlocks.

Stability wise it has been the worst it has been for about a week, 1 server crash, 1 BF4 has stopped working, and 1 sound loop crash.

I hope the patch finally fixes things.

FFS!!!!!!!

Was at 16K points, top of the scoreboard and I crash out, loading bug. One of my team mates says still loads of time left, I joined forgetting that I will lose my points. Not only that but I was team leader giving some great orders with the clan.

It went to **** when I came back, was no longer leader, we lost flags, I ended up going 42/12 to 4/12 on rejoin and at the bottom. Sod it and left, I should not have rejoined, ANGRY

FFS!!!!!!!

Was at 16K points, top of the scoreboard and I crash out, loading bug. One of my team mates says still loads of time left, I joined forgetting that I will lose my points. Not only that but I was team leader giving some great orders with the clan.

It went to **** when I came back, was no longer leader, we lost flags, I ended up going 42/12 to 4/12 on rejoin and at the bottom. Sod it and left, I should not have rejoined, ANGRY

As long as you're having fun.

Ht off turns the game into an unplayable stuttering mess for me. Loosing msaa will help with vram usage a bit, at x4 my 670's max at 1973mb, dropping to x2 lowers this to 1700mb ono.

Having played around a bit - stock with both 470s in there does suprisingly well with high settings at 1920x1080 aslong as I use FXAA I'm pretty much holding 120+fps in all but the most extreme action w/ almost exactly 1GB VRAM used.

Ultra is a bit more tricky - terrain decoration at that level seems to be causing some issues with SLI and VRAM usage as well causing stutter if I turn that down to high and keep everything else at ultra its running mostly 60-70fps, setting renderahead limit ingame to 2 helps to offset the stutter probably at a slight latency increase and a tiny fps decrease.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

STUPID **** SERVER AUTO BALANCE!!

Don't auto balance me when I'm in a perfectly good squad, especially if I'm giving orders. Go and auto balance those that are not in squads :mad:

RAGE, hurry up assault so I can uninstall this ***

Back
Top Bottom