Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

I'd not try and play yet tbh, they said there will be downtime and then there's the second (China Rising) patch. It not going to be fully working again until sometime later i'd imagine. :)

Good luck guys, the patch don't ******* work. The game crash after a minutes getting into the game and I had no problem with crashes before the update.

Again cheers JG! Do you just right click on the game in Origin and "check for update"?

The game is getting a decent sized overhaul today, DICE has said the servers will have some interuption during the patch release and the DLC release.

I'm not logging on until after lunch.

Last edited:
I am usually engi. but lately been whoring the m249 so always forget to switch back for vehicle maps.

I unlocked that weeks ago Nexus, its a stonking weapon on flood Zone and locker. If you use that with tri beam, muzzle brake and x4 scope it lays down relentless accurate fire power, it also has great range high rate of fire and fairly quick hip fire.

Last night I took out 10 players all at once with it (with a whole belt), cant say that with many other weapons.

The l85 imo is the best CQC assault weapon. Awesome weapon.

I unlocked that weeks ago Nexus, its a stonking weapon on flood Zone and locker. If you use that with tri beam, muzzle brake and x4 scope it lays down relentless accurate fire power, it also has great range high rate of fire and fairly quick hip fire.

Last night I took out 10 players all at once with it (with a whole belt), cant say that with many other weapons.

The l85 imo is the best CQC assault weapon. Awesome weapon.

is this the weapon you unlock at the end of the campaign

Back
Top Bottom