Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

STUPID **** SERVER AUTO BALANCE!!

Don't auto balance me when I'm in a perfectly good squad, especially if I'm giving orders. Go and auto balance those that are not in squads :mad:

RAGE, hurry up assault so I can uninstall this ***

Happened to me earlier, was in a squad with mark, crispy & chipmunk with me as squad commander and i got bloody moved to the other team!

Will not be buying after the dissapointment BF3 was.
Unless they start making BF games like BF1942 and the Legendary BF2 then im not interested.

BC2 was ok but still not a patch on BF2.

Actually this was my thought too, as I didn't like BF3 after playing through single player then dabbling VERY briefly in multiplayer. This time round however, I decided to buy it anyway and I have to say, I really enjoyed the single player and when I've got time this weekend I'll give the multiplayer a go too. It feels like a polished version of the older BF series, which I liked :)

I'd say it's worth a purchase, especially as it's on sale on Origin at the mo :)

Anyone knows? It's driving me nuts :(

if you rename the user.cfg to something like user_xx.cfg does the system go back to normal with its 90 fps etc ?

And most of the time it kills your K/D and your points... Battlefield is about working together but then the auto balance takes that away

not in stoney's case, he just decided to introduce my face to his bullets whenever he saw me the git :D

yeah gg's with stoney, crispy & chipmunk again, orders a plenty :)

real pain in the arse when it switches people over your join/game with, and worse off it didn't even switch back after the initial round :(.

on another note mouse sensitivity is down to 12% and seems to be ok, i don't bother with this 360 malarky, my aim and reactions are to pap to bother about it :D.

Those high ticket locker servers are a blast, was on PTG's new one without explosives, much better, went 68-62.

Jolly good fun.

They have a few great servers, I paid for VIP there, zero queue time when 20 people are waiting makes good sense :)

Let's see how tomorrow's patch pans out, I'm silently optimistic.....

oohh world #2 ;) http://bf4stats.com/leaderboards/pc_weapon_ace-52-cqb , going to take a miracle to catch the other guy though!

10am UTC pc patch being deployed
11am UTC server update/China Rising DLC released

All our servers will switch to CR maps only for the foreseeable time and we'll run Air Superiority mode on our small 10 slot server for the flyboys to earn their wings.

They have a few great servers, I paid for VIP there, zero queue time when 20 people are waiting makes good sense :)

oohh world #2 ;) http://bf4stats.com/leaderboards/pc_weapon_ace-52-cqb , going to take a miracle to catch the other guy though!

Definitely one of the better servers I have played on. Added to my favourites.

I picked up your ACE 52 and was very impressed. I'll have to use it a bit more. I tend to only use the ACE 23 because it's the best gun to use in ESL.

No one on tonight :( Except raider and dg

Game is soooooooooooo **** when playing with complete randomers.

had some good games tonight . sorry for not having repair tool on nexus for time :p gg though.

hehe no worries :)

I am usually engi. but lately been whoring the m249 so always forget to switch back for vehicle maps.

So sick of that hit reg. bug with regards to rockets, tank shells and helis.

Landed a beautiful shot on the heli tonight, see black smoke and.......... no reg. and just now on hainan, empty an entire clip/mag or whatever from the lav rounds and you see all the wee puffs of black smoke and......... not a single **** was given. Been a problem since bc 2 and still not fixed :rolleyes:

edit;

oh and **** bucket rank achieved! :D

Nexus don't forget you shot 1 of the 2 jets on me down with a tank :D

Gotta say loving Jets now. My usual BLog chat has gone from being Joeeee come be Heli pilot for me to come give me Jet cover you complete Jet *****

Westie got something to show you tomorrow that'll blow your mind, well two things 1 I can say here.

So people, take ANY gun and equip it with a bipod (I suggest LMG for lols), then go as Littlebird / Transport Heli passenger and the game gives you the same accuracy as having your Bipod deployed for some reason. You have a laser gun from a highly mobile platform, it is hilarious fun. My longest headshot (370ish mtrs I don't do sniping) is a no scope from the side seat of a Littlebird :D

Edit for Mark P, Littlebirds / Z-11's for some reason are more sensitive than any other vehicles so expect it to feel weird. For anyone interested or completely uninterested I use 450 DPI with Inf @ 10% and Vehicles @ 20%.

Last edited:
JG I wish I could get into the Jets but they are sooo dumbed down that it's just an insult to any BF3 pilot who spent time learning how to breakturn and dogfight. I do agree that BF3 jets were OP but it was the flight dynamics that made them rewarding. You couldn't just jump in one and outdo another pilot who had more skill than you did. In BF4 I'm not so sure. There is very little down side to poor speed control.

Last edited:
Since fibre broadband my ping has gone from 40ish on UK servers to just 14, very happy... hitreg has massively improved!

JG I wish I could get into the Jets but they are sooo dumbed down that it's just an insult to any BF3 pilot who spent time learning how to breakturn and dogfight. I do agree that BF3 jets were OP but it was the flight dynamics that made them rewarding. You couldn't just jump in one and outdo another pilot who had more skill than you did. In BF4 I'm not so sure. There is very little down side to poor speed control.

Well here's the problem, we all want to fly the attack jet and actually kill stuff, the Stealth jets for the main handle better but who wants to fly those. I would say tho that speed control is still king....and sneaking ofc :confused:

I am really hoping for some balancing with tomorrow's patch, I enjoy Jets now but Heli's are so much more awesome. Working as a pair is just great especially when you really get to know your gunner, that is what I miss about Jets :(

Put 3 of their servers in my fav's. I hoping the 1 hit kill goes, got done so many time by that is beyong a joke. Emotied a full clip of ACWR inti someone yesterday, nothing then got 1 hitted!

World #2! Thats just immoral hah - he has more kills with ine gun than I have with all mine from BF3 + BF4 combined. Need tos tep my game up!

Plan a nice little day off today, CR patch, some gaming etc - both kids off school sick today. Balls - thank god I have a sky subscription for Sky Xmas Movies.

Josh

Back
Top Bottom