Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Well if you want to save 10.50 on fast2play who have sold out I believe, double check though, (or 15 quid elsewhere) its currently the only way. It was a risk I was willing to take because people have been using proxy servers for years to buy games via Russia and Poland and stream from USA.

Well if you want to save 10.50 on fast2play who have sold out I believe, double check though, (or 15 quid elsewhere) its currently the only way. It was a risk I was willing to take because people have been using proxy servers for years to buy games via Russia and Poland and stream from USA.

I can't see any out of stock sign etc.?

I might just go with fast2play, faff free! :p

lol death by paper airplane :D SUAV headshot 110 points, classic.

Just read that if you use a proxy to buy from origin, EA might ban you from making future purchases through origin, not much of an issue but they do sometimes have very good deals........

I don't see how EA could ban you for that, firstly how would they police it effectively and secondly don't a lot of people use proxies anyway for safer browsing?

Last edited:
Dont forget to add the discount code -5% and leave a comment -1%. The price will drop to 26.80p or so.

Ah cool!

What is the discount code? :p

I don't see how EA could ban you for that, firstly how would they police it effectively and secondly don't a lot of people use proxies anyway for safer browsing?

No idea myself :p

Just a few people posting that on hotukdeals.

You keep meaning to do a lot of things, but yet you keep failing to do them.

Maybe DICE can fix you. :p

hehe so true! :o

Maybe..... or more likely that they will make me even worse! :D

Just had a good few hours on it post patch.

They have fixed the sound dropping out! Woop!

Didn't have any crash to desktops ( although I can go days without these and then still get a random one)

They haven't fixed terrain decoration...? What are they doing with that?

Also, it was fun but I was on a server which had loads of people with stupid high ping (like 400+) joining which made everyone lag like a *****. That was annoying

I have found no actual proof besides rumour of the proxy thing being banned and it's not banned in the T&Cs (but in steam for example, it is) so I'm 99% sure it's fine. I've never bought a game on origin anyway, only added codes I've bought elsewhere - this was my first purchase so i guess in a worst case, I'll VPN to mexico again for my origin purchases.

Anyone know what a "Bombing Raid" is? One of the assignments, "Safe Raiding", is to get a kill with it to unlock the SUAV (little paper aeroplane bomb thing).

Yeah get in the bombing station thing and kill someone on a flyover, its dead easy I did it first go last night.

Should be able to see it on the map look for a big plane icon. :)

Was having a cracking round with Will Gill on ts earlier, really getting into my aim

Then

The phone goes, my 6 year old lad has broken his ankle, joyfull. He has no luck, neither do I always something happens when its doublr xp and I'm doing well.

Josh

Back
Top Bottom