Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

So judging by the pages and pages of complaints about crasing and other problems I'm confused why people haven't just stuck with BF3 until BF4 is fixed?

I'll definitely try to get it unlocked tonight! Going to need to find me a camping sniper to get the defib kill :D :p

Kept running out of ammo and you were at the other end of the map usually so had to pick up any kits I could find :p

Can you link the guide that you used for the mexican proxy please

Its worth the effort to unlock the L85, if you get all the kills with pistol, assualt rifle and noobtube and struggle with the defib, I'll swap sides and take a defib for the cause lol.:)

Just use fly vpn and hit an mexican proxyserver.http://www.flyvpn.com/freetrial

(You may need to use a diffrent email address as flyvpn is only good for 24hrs as a free client.)

Then type in origin.com and it should give you a price of 400 $ which sounds a lot but its actually peso's not dollars so dont be too alarmed.
Cost me 399 peso's which is around 18 British spondoolies.

Once you press buy disconnected from flyvpn and continue through checkout. I paid on visa debit, but paypal is an option also.

I didnt feed you ammo because I though you were packing the M249 so therefore a support worker. I was taking a flank to your movements so we could pincher and peg the other team down which kinda worked because they were mostly held to the back nearest the park side and high roof.

Anyway if you and Dg want more Tdm action tonight, your both most welcome.

So judging by the pages and pages of complaints about crasing and other problems I'm confused why people haven't just stuck with BF3 until BF4 is fixed?

Some of us are not having these issues though. I only now get the random black screen then drop out to desktop very occasionally. I've never had this shoot 100 rounds into a guy and nothing happens.

Oh and and if you are in a squad and are playing assault/support. Drop those bags when you spawn on your SL ffs!

FAR too many reasons to list :p :D Main ones:

- gay ass suppression system
- blue depressing filter
- OP aircraft
- crappy map design

Have been very tempted to reinstall bc 2 though.....

Its worth the effort to unlock the L85, if you get all the kills with pistol, assualt rifle and noobtube and struggle with the defib, I'll swap sides and take a defib for the cause lol.:)

Just use fly vpn and hit an mexican proxyserver.http://www.flyvpn.com/freetrial

(You may need to use a diffrent email address as flyvpn is only good for 24hrs as a free client.)

Then type in origin.com and it should give you a price of 400 $ which sounds a lot but its actually peso's not dollars so dont be too alarmed.
Cost me 399 peso's which is around 18 British spondoolies.

Once you press buy disconnected from flyvpn and continue through checkout. I paid on visa debit, but paypal is an option also.

I didnt feed you ammo because I though you were packing the M249 so therefore a support worker. I was taking a flank to your movements so we could pincher and peg the other team down which kinda worked because they were mostly held to the back nearest the park side and high roof.

Anyway if you and Dg want more Tdm action tonight, your both most welcome.

haha, I will hold you to that! :D :p

Thanks for the step by step guide! I remember trying flyvpn and softether to unlock the game early and just couldn't get them to work at all :( Had to use cactus VPN but my trial has expired for that now......

Yeah I was support for most of the match at the start but felt like a change so went with medic :D

hehe they were cornered at one point! around where you said, just at the stairs where B flag is on conquest, I jumped up on the high roof point right beside where B flag is and there were like 8+ guys there :eek:

pretty much every kill / death I get has at least 1 of the following:

die from people who have no line of site with me
run behind corner and die
double KO
empty full mag into someone, they 1 shot kill me
empty full mag into someone, they kill me, they have 1HP
die from people who I run past because they are not on my screen, yet when i die they magically appear on the kill cam
laggy people who you can empty whole magazines at and they get no hit markers from my shots
rubber banding where I start shooting them and then at x4 speed they turn around kill you and run off

its so frustrating because it would be a fun game if this stuff didnt happen but you feel cheated every time it does

Well was going to buy BF4 over the weekend but been reading this thread and changed my mind loved BF3.

Ghost is no better it suffers the same fate.:(

hehe they were cornered at one point! around where you said, just at the stairs where B flag is on conquest, I jumped up on the high roof point right beside where B flag is and there were like 8+ guys there :eek:

Did you have the M249 at that point? If so thats gonna be messy did you kill all 8 at once? :eek: (When I have moments of greatness in the game like killing the whole of an enemy squad at once, I also feel compelled to type "FEEL THE BATTLE" :D

Have been very tempted to reinstall bc 2 though.....

Come to the lightside Nexus, you know in your heart it be true.

But seriously, BFBC2 is used as a backup for me when BF4 becomes boring or unbearable, and you get passed the non-strafing very quickly, like the 45 odd minute round on BFBC2 Vietnam i told you about, so much fun.

Well was going to buy BF4 over the weekend but been reading this thread and changed my mind loved BF3.

Ghost is no better it suffers the same fate.:(

tbh pue play cod 4 or cod 2 they are still very very busy. ghosts is dog**** bf4 is better but not by much. people say its good looking its about as good as bf3 . its more moh 2010 with vehicles.

FPS is pretty much dead unless you play older games. graphics arent everything. someone other than the usual needs to do a pure fps game and get back to basics or some total mind**** off the wall idea.

so either some quake pure fps or some weird whatever :D

Did you have the M249 at that point? If so thats gonna be messy did you kill all 8 at once? :eek: (When I have moments of greatness in the game like killing the whole of an enemy squad at once, I also feel compelled to type "FEEL THE BATTLE" :D

Unfortunately not :(

Plus there were medics so they were reviving away :D Must have got at least 13 kills from that one point.

Had the ace 23 but ran out of ammo so switched to the p226 and then a guy was below behind me so killed him and took his weapon, M416 but he had **** all ammo left so had to switch to his M9 which was pretty damn beastly, just had to keep proning, getting up etc. They then bombarded the area with grenades :(

Those are the sort of moments that make this game great and is when I wish I was recording!

Speaking about pistols, might jump on a pistol only server later, badly want to unlock the shotty + magnum (even though it supposedly isn't great.......) + 93r which is suppose to be very good!

Come to the lightside Nexus, you know in your heart it be true.

But seriously, BFBC2 is used as a backup for me when BF4 becomes boring or unbearable, and you get passed the non-strafing very quickly, like the 45 odd minute round on BFBC2 Vietnam i told you about, so much fun.

I just need to get around to doing it :(

graphics arent everything. someone other than the usual needs to do a pure fps game and get back to basics or some total mind**** off the wall idea.

Well for me the graphics and game play should both be at the top of any fps players list, and so should be at the cutting edge technology, (wouldn't like to compromise either if I honest) so admittedly BF4 game stills needs improving but I have certainly got a lot from the 28 pounds for Vanilla that I paid (something like 150hrs+) and also a lot of headaches due to stability.

I was playing Battelfield all the way back in 2002 (1942) so am quite a loyal fan and wont move to far from what i know.

BF4 is a flawed gem, but I can see through all the difficulties and actually think that overall its the best FPS package available.

The BF4 experience has more plus's then minus's. Each week or month we play its gonna get faster, smoother and better plus we have a glorious roadmap of DLC's and extra content.

Sorry i sound like a fanboy because I am one...:D

Speaking about pistols, might jump on a pistol only server later, badly want to unlock the shotty + magnum (even though it supposedly isn't great.......) + 93r which is suppose to be very good!
I just need to get around to doing it :(

If you can just shoot people in the back with pistol instead of rifle, the pistol xp points will build up fairly quickly.

Well my take on the shorty is that its a pretty potent MFer, you get 3 shots and each one has a max of 60hp so it is a beast of a side arm. Only thing I didn't like was the fact that XP was acrued to the shotgun, not handgun. (makes sense but stops the continuation of handgun XP).

The other thing most people havn't figured out is that the rex with a muzzle break is actually quite good, providing you hold the right mouse button and wait breifly for the barrel to settle. Combine the rex with a Tac light and its not too bad.

Not tried the 93r yet but the g18 is like a handheld machine gun so is very effective. (Massive recoil as its pumping 900rpm, which is mental)

I'm using the M1911 the classic Colt 45 ACP. Its ok just wish it had a few more rounds.

Just read that if you use a proxy to buy from origin, EA might ban you from making future purchases through origin, not much of an issue but they do sometimes have very good deals........

Cheapest "legit" way is £28.93 via fast2play, never heard of them before though? Any good?

If you can just shoot people in the back with pistol instead of rifle, the pistol xp points will build up fairly quickly.

Well my take on the shorty is that its a pretty potent MFer, you get 3 shots and each one has a max of 60hp so it is a beast of a side arm. Only thing I didn't like was the fact that XP was acrued to the shotgun, not handgun. (makes sense but stops the continuation of handgun XP).

The other thing most people havn't figured out is that the rex with a muzzle break is actually quite good, providing you hold the right mouse button and wait breifly for the barrel to settle. Combine the rex with a Tac light and its not too bad.

Not tried the 93r yet but the g18 is like a handheld machine gun so is very effective. (Massive recoil as its pumping 900rpm, which is mental)

I'm using the M1911 the classic Colt 45 ACP. Its ok just wish it had a few more rounds.

I always keep meaning to do that but forget to switch :p :o

Got the rex. via the SP but it suffers the same problem as the magnum, a 1-2 second delay until the bullet is actually fired :(

I have only got up to the mp443 for pistols but have just been using the p226 the entire time, very close to getting the shotty though, another kill or 2 and I should get it!

TDM, I did the lot in one round on a TDM server.

Some of us are not having these issues though. I only now get the random black screen then drop out to desktop very occasionally. I've never had this shoot 100 rounds into a guy and nothing happens.
Pretty much the same for me. If its going to crash, which is rare recently, its on map change.

It is pages and pages of complaints by the same people over and over again.

The rest are just getting on with it and enjoying it. People don't complain when something works.

I still think the hitreg is buggered but am happily playing on German servers to help with my low ping. I'm just not getting the time to play at the moment.

All the other teething problems I had have all been fixed by simply switching my browser off once I load a level. I am sure Battlelog is to blame of a lot of problems including the memory leaks some people were having.

Back
Top Bottom