Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Some of the maps are poor. Operation Locker for example is just not fun.

It'sbottle necked, you just run in to a stream of bullets, die and keep repeating untill the end of the game.

There should be ways round the bottle necks to make the map more tactical.

I dont know, I find the game fun.... but only when you have two equally competitive sides.

It'sbottle necked, you just run in to a stream of bullets, die and keep repeating untill the end of the game.

I dont know, I find the game fun.... but only when you have two equally competitive sides.

Are you crazy? There are three main routes to get past the main bottleneck in the middle of the flag. You can either flank round via the snow, go through the ground floor or through the basement. If anything I'd say it's a well balanced map.

It requires a good squad working together working tactically, not just 16 lone wolves.

He paddled my a**e and I paddled his nuts :eek:

hehe, it felt GOOD! :D :p

I did wonder where you got to, I even asked Dodge what happened, we were all playing dog poo railway TDM!! (And me and you were top of the pops or there abouts)

Quite surprisingly I didn't crash last night a single time. Have you tried lowering your settings a bit Nexus it might be a cpu stability issue thing. Did it say "BF4 has stopped working" or was it a "BSOD" or even the classic display driver has stopped fault?

I got my arse handed to me in the maps with loads of vehicles. Tank pros, snipers everywhere, halo+aeroplane pro's en mass wipe out infantry with ease. (I didnt stay a chance) How many damn rpg's to take out a tank FFS, I hit a tank three times, twice side on and once up the arse it it was still alive BS.

I like the maps so far but only get an enjoyable experience on Gullies Peaks and Dragon. The other two maps are bested suited to vehicle whores. :)

CR definately a good freebee

Yeah I CBA rejoining after that, would have just crashed again....... Must have had at least 10 crashes yesterday, only got to finish a couple of rounds :(

It is back to the classic sound loop crash, tried putting everything back to low but still crashing.

The maps are way too vehicle orientated :( The thing I find annoying about dragon pass is the sheer size but come to driving around, it is terrible, got barely any room to get a tank through some places...

Possible that the guy activated active protection?

Locker is an awesome map, there are far more routes than you think, it's very rare that our squad can't find a way through and cap some bases even in the middle of a 5 base lock down.

It's by far my fav map, I also like floodzone until someone floods it....

lmgs are best guns in game :D thats why i completed single player to get the m249 ;)

I think if your playing support in close quarter situations the Ace52 and AK5 are tops, but if you have a bit more space and time the M249 is a beast. I choose it for floodzone and lockers. Its a savage killer of a weapon. Man, 200 rounds of ammo pumping glory.

I tried the Ace 23, very good piece. Reminds me of the AEK in BF3. Still like the sound and rapid stoppping power of the L85 (SA80) though, plus its a British Assualt rifle so makes it even more enjoyable to use.

Last edited:
How much of the single player do u need to complete in order to unlock the ACE 23 and M249?

edit. just seen the detail screen in assignments, battle log and what's needed to unlock.

Last edited:
I started playing BF 4 because of how bad Ghosts is/was and i'm finding myself steadily going back to Ghosts as BF 4 just randomly seems to crash. I hope this is only a temporary thing?

it's bizarre that exiting takes longer than loading :S

I load a map in about 10 seconds but it takes about 20 to exit.

I'm amazed how much faster it loads from an ssd though I don't notice much difference in most games , I guess this loads a crapload of tiny files

Just been having around of hardcore on siege of shanghai and I tk'd a tank with some slams i'd planted on a wall, I was told it happens with mines to, wtf is that all about, it doesn't happen in bf3 :confused:

Back
Top Bottom