Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

They don't need to even work on the next DLC anyway as it is already done! :p :o

Been able to play the game today without any crashes. YAY! Last server was very laggy though.

Worth it to buy now? I've been holding off from reading the reviews.

Indeed :( :o

Such a joke looking back at the beta and comparing it to the final game.

- sound is terrible, crackly, dropouts
- awful hit reg. and very inconsistent
- crashes
- helis aren't as good/nice to fly

Why do DICE do this?!?! It was the same with bf 3 alpha and beta, superior to the final game :(

Youdsy check this thread on BLog. Page 1 is example, page 72 is DICE answering again having said earlier in the thread that the current FOV is a design decision and won't be changed. If using 90 FOV compared to 60 FOV, you are something like 3.7 times more zoomed out at 90 than 60 currently.

Anyone else having a problem ranking up and staying ranked up? Whenever I rank up it never updates in battle log. The xp bar goes all the way to the end but It never ranks me up even though it shows me ranking up at the end of a round. I must have achieved the same rank 4 times tonight. All my unlocks are registering.

Trying to unlock the L85 and it's doing my head in. Where does one find all these oblivious snipers for the defib kill like the tutorials on youtube show? :(

Try Paracel Storm Conquest Large, there is normally a few hundred on the little islands in the middle of nowhere trying to get a 5mile headshot no scope 360!

Take a jetski up the back and roberts your mothers brother.

Josh

ah so you want 90 FOV to be 70 FOV when ADS?

In bf3 higher fov was better as u had better view, movement felt better and it just felt more natural... but when you ADS the fov was changed to 65 I think....

In bf4 u have to use a lower fov because when u ADS the fov stays the same depending on what your using so using a higher fov for example 90 when u ADS it's still 90 and medium to long range shots were a lot harder... things like this are really annoying and it needed to be changed...

Same as vehicle 3rd person view it's like playing with fov of 50 and u can't see **** compared to bf3..

Back
Top Bottom