Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

When working, this game can be great. Hadn’t had a chance to fly any jets really til yesterday. Saw a free jet and hopped in (luckily you don’t have to take off) and killed a tank on my first try. Obviously I was shot to bits within seconds but managed to parachute out just before the jet exploded and while I was parachuting down saw another enemy tank below me. Fired 4 rpg’s at it (tank had NO IDEA where they were coming from) 3 hits and another dead tank. Landed unharmed and capped the point by myself feeling pretty awesome. Great fun altogether.

When working, this game can be great. Hadn’t had a chance to fly any jets really til yesterday. Saw a free jet and hopped in (luckily you don’t have to take off) and killed a tank on my first try. Obviously I was shot to bits within seconds but managed to parachute out just before the jet exploded and while I was parachuting down saw another enemy tank below me. Fired 4 rpg’s at it (tank had NO IDEA where they were coming from) 3 hits and another dead tank. Landed unharmed and capped the point by myself feeling pretty awesome. Great fun altogether.

ONLY IN BATTLEFIELD (TM)

Just been having around of hardcore on siege of shanghai and I tk'd a tank with some slams i'd planted on a wall, I was told it happens with mines to, wtf is that all about, it doesn't happen in bf3 :confused:

On hardcore your mines will detonate even when a friendly drives over them.
Slam mines are movement sensors so be careful with them. I tend to use them as C4

HC was nice on BF3 but it's a bit rubbish on BF4 imo.

Was looking through and my camo's and dog tags earlier and noticed that some are greyed out saying that these are premium only items. I have premium so what do I need to do to unlock them? :confused:

HC was nice on BF3 but it's a bit rubbish on BF4 imo.

Was looking through and my camo's and dog tags earlier and noticed that some are greyed out saying that these are premium only items. I have premium so what do I need to do to unlock them? :confused:

They may be ones which are arriving in premium battle packs at some point. If you click on the Premium button next to news in battlelog, it will show you the premium calender, but it doesn't say what is in each battlepack.

They don't need to even work on the next DLC anyway as it is already done! :p :o

Been able to play the game today without any crashes. YAY! Last server was very laggy though.

They don't need to even work on the next DLC anyway as it is already done! :p :o

Been able to play the game today without any crashes. YAY! Last server was very laggy though.

It's all over the Internet so seems legit

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2013/12/04/ea-halts-dice-projects-pending-battlefield-4-fixes/

http://www.polygon.com/2013/12/4/5175588/ea-halts-battlefield-4-expansions

There's still 3 DLCs left to do and second assault to come to PC and the other consoles

Last edited:
Yeah the next DLC is the re-brand BF3 maps I think. Can't wait for that...

Games running ok today, just wish Admins were more clued up on a non explosive server when someone has a 10 kill streak with a Mortar.

Unlocking all sorts of fun with the ACE23 - shame I still can't shoot for toffee with the LMG's tho.

Josh

Yeah the next DLC is the re-brand BF3 maps I think. Can't wait for that...

Games running ok today, just wish Admins were more clued up on a non explosive server when someone has a 10 kill streak with a Mortar.

Unlocking all sorts of fun with the ACE23 - shame I still can't shoot for toffee with the LMG's tho.

Josh

I've got second assault being an xbox one gamer and the new maps are great fun. Well worth looking forward to !

As another topic, what's the best carbine ? I've got mastery on the ak5 and now looking for something better

AVE 52 CQB or the ACWR for me! - both shoot fast than the AK5. You need to unlock the attachments for the guns tho, bit of a bugger when they are naked.

Josh

I've got second assault being an xbox one gamer and the new maps are great fun. Well worth looking forward to !

As another topic, what's the best carbine ? I've got mastery on the ak5 and now looking for something better

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think the ACE53 (or ACE21) CQB is one of the best carbines at present?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think the ACE53 (or ACE21) CQB is one of the best carbines at present?

I am personally loving the MTAR. I think it's one of the best guns I've used so far in the game.

53 and 21 both rock, I've used the 53 a little bit and quite like it ;)

What's your full spec for the ACE you use? I remember picking it up once and thinking "Hmmm wndsr like" :P

Back
Top Bottom