Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

I've been on TS with Will and Twoblacklines a couple of times. It's usually my cursing that is bad :p

I can make a whole sentence of expletives sounds quite normal! If we all ever ts we may have to make it adults only lol

Ah thats cool 86! Let me know when its up. I'll drag myself away from the PTG Locker servers and join you lot!

Josh

dopey questions on my part, and figure i might have asked this before (and forgotten), but how do you get the airburst to lock on ?, also how does the 2 shot work with the smaw do you have to do something to lock it onto a vehicle or just keep the cross hair on it ?

dopey questions on my part, and figure i might have asked this before (and forgotten), but how do you get the airburst to lock on ?, also how does the 2 shot work with the smaw do you have to do something to lock it onto a vehicle or just keep the cross hair on it ?

Airburst doesn't have a lock on ability? SMAW is also unguided?

The airburst doesnt lock on. If you want to hit someone behind cover or on a building then just r/c to zoom it and then hover the reticule just above your target/edge of bldg. The round explodes in the air above your target and voila dead snipers/campers

The smaw trick you just need to fire the first off into the sky and quickly reload and fire the 2nd at your target. If you hit with the 2nd the first one will guide itself and hit the target straight after. Double Smaw ftw :D

Airburst doesn't have a lock on ability? SMAW is also unguided?

The airburst doesnt lock on. If you want to hit someone behind cover or on a building then just r/c to zoom it and then hover the reticule just above your target/edge of bldg. The round explodes in the air above your target and voila dead snipers/campers

The smaw trick you just need to fire the first off into the sky and quickly reload and fire the 2nd at your target. If you hit with the 2nd the first one will guide itself and hit the target straight after. Double Smaw ftw :D

errrrr I'll correct a couple of points there :d

SMAW is unguided less powerful but flater trajectory RPG, the SRAW is kinda like the AT-4 from BC2. Also the Double SRAW / Igla was meant to have been fixed, haven't checked tho.

Airburst you aim (while NOT ADS's) at the cover the target is croutched behind then ADS over / around the cover and fire away. It's the aiming when not ADS'd that sets the range :D

Think the SRAW trick still works though its hard to pull off - I've accidentally killed myself due to that "bug" a couple of times only 1-2 days ago.

Hah - didn't intentionally try to do it though just quick reloading and changing target resulting in the first one coming back in on where the 2nd one hit which is now the spot I'm running towards :|

Playing Domination on Locker with a few lads from here, though had to rage quit due to admins camping on the inaccessible balcony at C flag. I refuse to play when people are glitching just because they are too bad at the game to get kills any other way.

Back
Top Bottom