Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

for those using a headset what settings are you using for best possible positioning, just interested whether my settings are right or could be better.

In battlefield 4 audio settings i have -
headphones
surround

then in windows playback devices i have
5.1 surround

and on my g1.sniper i have the following

or would a dedicated card still be better?

Last edited:
Playing Domination on Locker with a few lads from here, though had to rage quit due to admins camping on the inaccessible balcony at C flag. I refuse to play when people are glitching just because they are too bad at the game to get kills any other way.

That's one of the reasons why I enjoy the tfu operation locker server, as people glitching there are usually dealt with quickly. Plus it's a good map for unlocking guns and attachments.

Playing Obliteration on Operation Locker (on a server with out a stupid 15 min time limit), can be great fun if any of you haven't tried it yet.

That's one of the reasons why I enjoy the tfu operation locker server, as people glitching there are usually dealt with quickly. Plus it's a good map for unlocking guns and attachments.

Playing Obliteration on Operation Locker (on a server with out a stupid 15 min time limit), can be great fun if any of you haven't tried it yet.

Glad you like our server. We do try and kick anybody who thinks it's acceptable to play like that.

I haven't seen you on before though, you're welcome to add me on battlelog so we can squad up.

Glad you like our server. We do try and kick anybody who thinks it's acceptable to play like that.

I haven't seen you on before though, you're welcome to add me on battlelog so we can squad up.

My battlelog name is: Netphreak
You've probably seen me trying (and failing) to kill people using random weapons nobody uses, or chasing people with the EoD bot.

errrrr I'll correct a couple of points there :d

SMAW is unguided less powerful but flater trajectory RPG, the SRAW is kinda like the AT-4 from BC2. Also the Double SRAW / Igla was meant to have been fixed, haven't checked tho.

Airburst you aim (while NOT ADS's) at the cover the target is croutched behind then ADS over / around the cover and fire away. It's the aiming when not ADS'd that sets the range :D

smaw sraw straw we knew which one we meant ;)

Yeah the airburst is a funny one and I stand corrected. I get it to work no probs and just thought that lining up on the edge of the building then ads and go a little higher does the trick. Maybe im not so eloquent as your goodself but i knew what i meant :p

I've recently purchased an overclocked system consisting of an i5 4670K paired with an R9 280X. Naturally, I expect the game to run well, but is the ultra preset within reason at 1080p? The CPU is coupled with a Corsair H60 and clocked at a stable 4.2GHz. (Windows 8.1 is my OS of choice, owing to better optimisation etc.)

I've recently purchased an overclocked system consisting of an i5 4670K paired with an R9 280X. Naturally, I expect the game to run well, but is the ultra preset within reason at 1080p? The CPU is coupled with a Corsair H60 and clocked at a stable 4.2GHz. (Windows 8.1 is my OS of choice, owing to better optimisation etc.)

It's within reach but it won't be ideal and you'd be much better off dropping the msaa to 2*

I have just had exactly the same problem. I'm running at stock speeds now so see no reason why it would do it...
Strange at stock, was it the same bsod code as i got? 0x124 is normally a sign of too little cpu vcore, sometimes though it can be memory controller rated such as system agent or ioa/d. Im running 2400mhz memory via xmp, but have upped cpu voltage a touch to see how it go's. May also drop the ram to 1600mhz too.

Another couple of great games tonight, coudln't stop playing. Then I got kicked for no good reason apparently. Next game, crashed, reason: 'something went wrong'. Indeed.

When people complain about Valve taking too long to release, this is why.

Strange at stock, was it the same bsod code as i got? 0x124 is normally a sign of too little cpu vcore, sometimes though it can be memory controller rated such as system agent or ioa/d. Im running 2400mhz memory via xmp, but have upped cpu voltage a touch to see how it go's. May also drop the ram to 1600mhz too.

This was my error message, not entirely sure what to make of it. My GPU is now also at stock speeds too. :mad:

On Tue 10/12/2013 23:27:25 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\121013-3687-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: watchdog.sys (watchdog+0x255D)
Bugcheck code: 0x10E (0x1F, 0xFFFFF8A003FBAE00, 0x8, 0x272AAC)
Error: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\watchdog.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Watchdog Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that the video memory manager has encountered a condition that it is unable to recover from.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

Back
Top Bottom