Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

some decent games tonight, usual motley crew, along with josh n wndsr, cheers for use of TS.

but also had some sodding awful ones with the other side 7-8 players more than ours, sort the balance out EA ffs you muppets :mad:

Airburst doesn't have a lock on ability? SMAW is also unguided?

sorry let me clarify :

sorry meant the SRAW : when fired i've heard that you can guide it onto a target, by moving the smaw launcher itself as you ads, and as some have done on here to take down helis ?

airburst :

as i understood it you have to get "lock" in the ads screen for the object your trying to shoot over ?

Last edited:
The worst thing was the admins kicking and killing anyone who pointed it out.

Indeed they just didn't give a monkeys, even tho they kicked me I didn't get a ban so when I rejoined the abuse continued! Hate glitching admin.

Thanks for letting me squad up with you guys, had a great time, feels like how BF should be played, never had that sort of experience of console.

Sorry for being quiet most of the time, I can't multi task that well, so breathing and using a KB&M is a struggle, let along being on TS, sure I'll get used to it!

MP think we need to find a decent set of servers and join them, some of those last night were so badly stacked against us!

Sorry for delaying your L85 Stonehouse, I see people and just shoot!

Considering I am playing with a broken thumb and sprained wrist my K/D bar one aweful game on floodzone was actually good! Bring back that commander from Lockers - bloke was a legend!

Josh (incase I forget)

Well the game seems to be running perfectly at the moment *touch wood*, but the pugs I had last night were horrendous, absolutely no communication and squad play! Need to get some guys on here added and hopefully get in on a few games as I am on almost nightly and weekends :-)

airburst :

as i understood it you have to get "lock" in the ads screen for the object your trying to shoot over ?

Probably going to describe this really badly but here goes; you hip fire aim the object your target is hiding behind, then go ADS, and aim just passed the object you've targeted previously. Fire three shots... profit. :)

There's no waiting for a "lock" as such.

To be more specific, with the airburst it's all distance calculating. When you ADS your airburst explode distance is set to current distance + 3 meters. So when you're in normal vision and you aim at the ledge below a rooftop it will set the airburst distance to <below ledge>+3M. You can see this distance when you ADS, it will be a static number that reflects the new airburst distance.

Once you get the hang of it you can start aiming at the floor to speed up the aiming distance/use it as a primary and you'll start aiming a bit further away than the roof edge so it takes 1 less airburst etc... It's a hell of a beast on flood. Put down an ammo crate before you start firing though, it rips through the very limited ammo you get.

What's the deal with the ACE 21 CQB? Can't seem to get on with it so far, prefer the ACE 52 CQB to it.
Massive damage difference, 52 has 34-20 dmg, 21 has 25-15, for (almost) the same RPM you will kill in a bullet quicker - minimum. 52 has worse recoil/bullet count but this will only really matter for longer fights.

Last edited:
hopefully the HC indicator bug will be fixed soon just noticed one of the head guys talking about it on twitter :cool:

i had a odd bug last night which im just going to send him had this in bf3 sometimes its where i could fire my nade like a gun :D

Last edited:
PCs are always going to look better as they can run the game at even higher resolutions than 1080p.

The difference between 720p and 1080p is minimal. The difference between 1440p and 720p however ... Then when you factor in the ultra settings that the PC can do...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom