Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

After some testing I've narrowed down my carbines to run with a silencer to:
AK5C (I know it takes the biggest muzzle velocity hit but it's a good alround weapon)
SG553 (seems a decent weapon, but maybe not as good as the AK5C)
G36C (it does drift a bit, and RoF is low)

Stats wise the AKU12 looks the best, but on trying it I'm not really getting on with it.
Tried the ACE 21 CQB with suppressor but not having much luck with it, has a bit too much recoil for me to work with, when going for a stealthy setup.

AK 5C + Suppresor + Recon Shadow Perk :cool:

if you have awesome tinterwebz and usually have low pings in servers then sling the slider over to the left somewhere. if you're playing on a phone line made of liquorish and have a peasants ping then sling it over to the right somewhere. :p or just ignore it and live with a happy medium :p

I believe it's to to with syncing up the animations/hitboxes/data transferring. the further left you move it the more "up to date" the hit boxes will be but this can mean that animations are a bit jittery as they can be forced to update. where as moving it to the right can smooth out animations but can mean that the hit boxes might be slightly out of line from where they should be.

think that's basically the jist of it from my understanding. no doubt I shall be flamed and correct but I tried xD I just put it pretty far over to the left as my ping rocks the casbah, but sharia don't like it much ;)

Aye. If you have a fibre connection stick it all the way to the left. It still sucks playing on UK servers though. Distinct disadvantage having a fast connection. I normally play on foreign servers to even it up. Which is stupid.

****s sake, just had a decent round in a tank, finally! lol

Server crashed... Got 'Client closed connection'

Been trying to get the 200 tank kills for the new assignment.....

:mad:

I've only read the last page and a bit but why would I be disadvantaged playing on a server where I have a fast ping. I normally filter servers by ping as I was under the impression my 8ms ping was a good thing?

I've only read the last page and a bit but why would I be disadvantaged playing on a server where I have a fast ping. I normally filter servers by ping as I was under the impression my 8ms ping was a good thing?

In any other game, you would be. But those bright sparks at DICE feel they should mess with something as simple as the traditional latency to make a fairer battlefield. As a result, they artificially 'add lag' to ensure that theoretically everybody has the same effect despite what your actual ping is.

Back
Top Bottom