Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Caporegime
That new battlelog stuff looks pretty good, makes it even more tempting to buy the new nexus 7 now! :D

Although I would still like to be able to choose my load out etc. on my pc whilst waiting for the kill cam to end........

Caporegime
That geo leader board thing looked as if it was actually showing streets where people lived. :eek: That's a wee bit freaky if so. It says you can opt out of it, I find it strange they would want to put something like that in the game, City ok, but street? Wtf

Last edited:
Caporegime
I think (hope) its just a case of someone not thinking it out properly.

Well it is Dice so more than likely, colour grading is a prime example of that as well as a supernova sun and mobile supernovas mounted onto weapons. :eek:

Id be fine if it was just a City location, showing a street is a dumb idea, yeah you can opt out but IMO it shouldn't be in there in the first place.

Soldato
Does anyone know if Origin releases are done based on where you are, or is it about where you bought it from? I'm pretty sure I bought BF4 when I was in the UK, but now I'm in Canada, I don't know whether I'll be able to unlock on the Tuesday, or if I'll have to wait until Friday.

Caporegime
Does anyone know if Origin releases are done based on where you are, or is it about where you bought it from? I'm pretty sure I bought BF4 when I was in the UK, but now I'm in Canada, I don't know whether I'll be able to unlock on the Tuesday, or if I'll have to wait until Friday.

Where you are, if you're in the time zone its unlocked then you'll be able to play. :)

Associate
God I hope they have reduced the sun glare and especially the brightness/glare of the flashlights. Utterly stupid that :rolleyes:

They have, alpha was allot cleaner and the beta footage looked good too. They've also reduced the ott suppression effects as well, its only the support class machine guns that produce full suppression now which seems better to me.

Caporegime
Or call thier parents and mail them the chat window screenshot and let their parents remove the computer for them...:p

or just go there and kick their ass for being a punk.
no more anonymity :D

Apparently you can actually set the location to somewhere completely different according to their twitter page, so its not quite as intrusive as it first appeared.

Associate
I like the game but im not sure i like it enough a lot of the servers dont seem to follow thier own rules and hacks ruin the game ( i know a lot of games get this) it just seems funny that when im 3 ft away from someone and go full auto Im the one who dies. I keep trying tho thinking things will get better as i unlock more. One thing i alway have to pick maps without vehicles as i find the ******* that goes on is really annoying i mean you have anti tank wepaons that dont kill tanks and they can just jump our and repair them. Its sad when i really want to love the HUGE maps and loads of players.

Caporegime
They have, alpha was allot cleaner and the beta footage looked good too. They've also reduced the ott suppression effects as well, its only the support class machine guns that produce full suppression now which seems better to me.

Good news! Hopefully it stays that way in the final game, knowing DICe though they will probably go and put it back to the same OTT level :p :o

Caporegime
I find it laughable that metro is apparently making a comeback because according to dice its a "popular map", how out of touch with reality are these fools? Its "popular" only for point farmers and people that want quick rank ups, nothing more, its by far the worst BF map ever, I don't even consider it a BF map its so bad, nothing but grenade and explosive spam and nothing more.

Soldato
I find it laughable that metro is apparently making a comeback because according to dice its a "popular map", how out of touch with reality are these fools? Its "popular" only for point farmers and people that want quick rank ups, nothing more, its by far the worst BF map ever, I don't even consider it a BF map its so bad, nothing but grenade and explosive spam and nothing more.

That would be your opinion. Dice need to take everyone's opinion into account, not just yours, thankfully.

The fact that you say it's only for ranking up, nothing more, and nothing but grenade and explosive spam, and nothing more, shows how out of reality you are.

Some games are mass grenade spam, but only some. Some use it to rank up, but only some.

Back
Top Bottom