Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Soldato
Ok, not sure if this has been covered in this uber long thread, but why have they NOT realised system requirements for BF4 yet. The website tab just says "coming soon".
Leaving it a bit late aren't they?.......seeing as you can pre-order the flippin game.

I want to know if the 7850 in my sig will handle it with most settings on high.

I wants answers goddammit!

:)

Permabanned
Ok, not sure if this has been covered in this uber long thread, but why have they NOT realised system requirements for BF4 yet. The website tab just says "coming soon".
Leaving it a bit late aren't they?.......seeing as you can pre-order the flippin game.

I want to know if the 7850 in my sig will handle it with most settings on high.

I wants answers goddammit!

:)

High with no AA will be fine, I think they said frostbite engine 3 runs even better than 2 on AMD hardware.

Associate
They seem to be making a big deal of Naval combat in this, remains to be seen if it plays out like that in actual servers or will the boats just be used to get to the land and dumped once there.

It seems like the game mode 'Oblitaration' (which has both teams defending and attacking 3 objectives - to destroy an objective a bomb must be picked up at the center of the map and the carrier must be protected until he reaches the target) on the map 'Paracel Storm' has an objective on one of the damaged destroyers.

Caporegime
still got all the stupid too slow animations !

why do you need to look at your hand reloading or tapping mags in or showing gun at a different angle ?

its pointless it gets you killed.

just needs reload and bang on target.

like the jumping you don't need to look at your legs in slow mo or see what shoes you wearing while you doing this some guy just pops you in the head .

streamline the animations and stop trying to hard to make the stuff cool looking.

function first then art second.

Soldato
I'm fed up seeing that building fall at this point, their face book page has been whoring out pics of that from slightly different angles for ages now. The rest looks interesting, wonder if the flooding map is a remake of Kubra Dam?

Looks like an overgrown Caspian border as well at one point.

Yeah I like the interaction with stuff on the maps like locking scrubs in a train carriage with a nade or flooding the streets, bringing a new twist to the gameplay.

Genuinely looks like they are making an effort with BF4, something that never seemed apparent with BF3, then again that game was clearly rushed to market.

Permabanned
still got all the stupid too slow animations !

why do you need to look at your hand reloading or tapping mags in or showing gun at a different angle ?

its pointless it gets you killed.

just needs reload and bang on target.

like the jumping you don't need to look at your legs in slow mo or see what shoes you wearing while you doing this some guy just pops you in the head .

streamline the animations and stop trying to hard to make the stuff cool looking.

function first then art second.

This isn't cod, I don't know about you but when I jump over a wall I don't just keep looking straight ahead, when you put your arm on it to push yourself over your head naturally looks down.

Klo

Klo

Soldato
Yeah I like the interaction with stuff on the maps like locking scrubs in a train carriage with a nade or flooding the streets, bringing a new twist to the gameplay.

Genuinely looks like they are making an effort with BF4, something that never seemed apparent with BF3, then again that game was clearly rushed to market.

BF4 seems a lot more rushed than BF3 in my opinion. Then again, what do I know? I'm enjoying BF3 and never played BF2/1942.

Last edited:
Caporegime
This isn't cod, I don't know about you but when I jump over a wall I don't just keep looking straight ahead, when you put your arm on it to push yourself over your head naturally looks down.

it isn't arma either and not a sim .

the slow animations often get you killed in this game.

Back
Top Bottom