Battlefield: Bad Company!

Associate
For the PS3 version, you get a code from Play.com when you pre-order that allowed you to download the game off the PSN as off yesterday. The way I got it was to use a PS3 Proxy, downloaded the demo using my PC then some fancy trickery to fool the PSN on the PS3 to downloading the BF:BC demo from my PC instead of downloading the R&C demo from the PSN.

Anyway... unfortunately it's gonna have to be called 'Battlefail: Bad Game' this time around as even though the SP is good and the graphics engine is excellent (for a console FPS) the MP just plain sucks (IMO of course) and I just couldn't enjoy it.

Soldato
Damn people need to stop comparing this to COD4. Yea sure COD4 has a lot of polish but tbh i find it way too competitive to really just enjoy. If you play it every night for a week you get good, if you dont you just get spanked which isnt all that :D

Battlefield over Call Of Duty franchise anyday. Not saying COD isnt good, just not my kind of shooter.

Man of Honour
Damn people need to stop comparing this to COD4. Yea sure COD4 has a lot of polish but tbh i find it way too competitive to really just enjoy. If you play it every night for a week you get good, if you dont you just get spanked which isnt all that :D

Battlefield over Call Of Duty franchise anyday. Not saying COD isnt good, just not my kind of shooter.

CoD4 on the 360 definitely isn't competitive!

Especially if you avoid the hardcore game types.

I agree with BF > CoD but the console BF games suck balls... hard!

Soldato
im excited about this. Definately going to give the demo a go tomorrow see what is like. So far from the videos i think its going to be a bit of a laugh

Soldato
Anyone here a big fan of the battlefield series and play the Bad company beta or demo?

Im interested in to what they think is wrong with BC and whats good. Im a die hard BF fan so i want to hear from other big fans for thier views.

Soldato
OP
Anyone here a big fan of the battlefield series and play the Bad company beta or demo?

Im interested in to what they think is wrong with BC and whats good. Im a die hard BF fan so i want to hear from other big fans for thier views.

i used to play BF 2 very competitively i always used to be on it, got very good at it too, then moved onto xbox and haven't played since, i wouldn't mind playing another BF installment.

Soldato
Ive been playing BF games since i was 15! Loved 1942 and BF2 even if the aiming was abit suspect :)

I just love the whole sandbox feel of these games. Its all very well and good hearing from big COD4 fans about BC but i'd like to hear genuine and honest opinions from BF fans.

If its crap then so be it, but if someone is biased against it and slated it just because its nothing like another shooter they play then i dont want to know.

much love :)

Back
Top Bottom