Battlefield: Bad Company!

Soldato
OP
Yeah, me to.

Don't expect it though, BF2 was notoriously bad for patches. Dice are rubbish and lazy. Shame as i just love Battlefield so much!

Josh

The game is really fun, theres only a few glitches but apart from that the fun is grasping me, and im not fussed about the lil glitches etc

Soldato
The game is really fun, theres only a few glitches but apart from that the fun is grasping me, and im not fussed about the lil glitches etc

Yeah. It's mainly the lag issue at the moment for me. I run for a bit then stop and the game character is still moving backwards instead of the direction i was going, forwards.

Hopefully the full game is better. I'll be buying it! I was going to buy frontlines as i love BF2.

Josh

Soldato
OP
Yeah. It's mainly the lag issue at the moment for me. I run for a bit then stop and the game character is still moving backwards instead of the direction i was going, forwards.

Hopefully the full game is better. I'll be buying it! I was going to buy frontlines as i love BF2.

Josh

If you read on bad company website, they mention about the lag problems, and they say there working around the clock to resolve it!

Soldato
You're the only one on the planet then :p

No he's not - I've realised this is one hell of a lot more fun than CoD. I dont understand why you hated the beta and this so much? Its just a better version of modern combat for the 360 - sure it doesnt beat battlefield 2 but it beats the crap out of 2142 and its a lot newer.

It also takes some getting used to as well, I just owned on my last match - getting dog tags is so much damn fun! I've hit the top of the demo ranks and was given three new unlocks too - I definitely recommend one of the snipers and the auto injector for the assault class :)

Soldato
But isn't Bad Company different to the usual Xbox Live games in that EA is providing all the servers and it isn't P2P?

I wouldn't have thought they would be dedicated servers for the demo. Even if there were, i'm sure that ppl would be hosting their own too and these would probably be the problematic ones.

Soldato
Just hit highest possible rank opn demo the next rank is 14000000 points, which is stupid to say the rank im on is 2500

Same here, that's because the highest rank in the demo is the one we have both hit - it unlocks a special weapon if you purchase the retail game. The demo isn't designed for anyone to go past our rank :)

Man its stupidly fun though, but some games are laggy :(

What's your GT if you don't mind me asking matey?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Same here, that's because the highest rank in the demo is the one we have both hit - it unlocks a special weapon if you purchase the retail game. The demo isn't designed for anyone to go past our rank :)

Man its stupidly fun though, but some games are laggy :(

What's your GT if you don't mind me asking matey?

it is:

TheNeoni

feel free to add me matey! im gonna grab a shower then ill be back online for some more hardcore demolition!

Back
Top Bottom