Battlefield: Bad Company!

First time I had the 5.1 churned right up and omfg it sounds like your actually in the middle of a war! Very immersive sound effects! Im tending to only play 3 or 4 rounds per day at the moment because I want it to be fresh for the retail game :p Its hard holding back though

got round to playing this. Pretty good game i think. The zoom on the screen just ruins it and i hope they patch that.

Apart from that its much better than MC. I miss conquest but its still coming so im happy :cool:

Kreeeee

It was definitely a cut above this.

^sounds like a lie tbh :rolleyes:

why? it's a demo not the whole game, the full game has 5 unlocks for each class, 3 for each which are unlocked due to ranking up, 1 of each is the find the five and another one each for either: buying to gold edition of the game, or getting to rank 25 :)

Has anyone actually seen the gold edition for pre-order for 360? I can only find the PS3 version. I would actually pre-order it if I found it!

:p

After getting a few lag free games i'm rather impressed with the game :D and for once i like being a sniper :o

its awesome when u get lag free games, having to shoot infront of em etc,

what i found cool is if theres two snipers and your about to snipe eachother, you see a spark from his gun, and then you die, which is rather neat!

Back
Top Bottom