Battlefield: Bad Company!

Play it online, its all about the online.

If you've never played a BF game before and go straight into the campaign you probably wont like it, its not even the same game single player.

Tbh its 45 quid, and the case isnt going to be in a tin at all, its for 5 weapons, which can be unlocked at 25, the question is though, will they be all that good! we kinda unlock 6 if we go for the gold due to the rank 4 unlock on the demo innit.

This is true, but I think we will be at an advantage over other players for the first few weeks atleast :) I'll preorder it from *that* site but next week sometime I think

I would think you still get the gun even if they reset it, while your at it dont forget to go to find all five site, just got the key for the m60 by signing up to the newsletter.

Anyway, shouldnt take you to long to get to lvl 4 again, you have about 20 days :)

http://www.battlefield.com/badcompany/

Click on about the game and then "find all five"

Tells you how to get the 5 secret weapons.

Tbh i doubt i will get the gold version. Part of the fun is unlocking the kit. Having it all at your feet to start off with will make weapon unlocks less good.

Played the demo for a couple of hours last night and this is going to be a purchase for sure. This is what Halo 3 multiplayer should have been.

Halo 3 multiplayer sucks balls, I've only just come to terms with how bad it is. This however kicks ass ( I noticed you've been playing it all afternoon :p)

You're hilarious mate :)

Of course I've been playing it. With everyone singing and dancing about it I thought I'd give it another proper go. My opinion still hasn't changed, it's a significant step back from MC.

I never give uninformed opinions.

I wasn't saying yours was uninformed, just that I like to have experience/knowledge of both sides before I make a statement.

I agree that the organisation is a shambles for halo 3 online but when it's good it's very, very good.

Back to BF:BC:

I just don't feel any excitement or anything new with this game. It feels very mundane, slow paced and almost relaxing to play. This slow pace may suite some people but it's really not for me and personally BF:MC had more pop to its gameplay and felt like a much richer experience.

I wasn't saying yours was uninformed, just that I like to have experience/knowledge of both sides before I make a statement.

I agree that the organisation is a shambles for halo 3 online but when it's good it's very, very good.

Back to BF:BC:

I just don't feel any excitement or anything new with this game. It feels very mundane, slow paced and almost relaxing to play. This slow pace may suite some people but it's really not for me and personally BF:MC had more pop to its gameplay and felt like a much richer experience.

Slow paced, its really intense in big gun battles. especially the first confrontation on the demo map.

Back
Top Bottom