Battlefield: Bad Company!

Soldato
Wow - Nice one EA, I've lost my unlocks now

Bringer you say 3 times? Do they just reset once you've hit level 4? If so how are we meant to get our free unlock if we get the retail game?!

Or are they doing it so we can experience all of the unlocks? Hmmmm

Last edited:
Soldato
Wow - Nice one EA, I've lost my unlocks now

Bringer you say 3 times? Do they just reset once you've hit level 4? If so how are we meant to get our free unlock if we get the retail game?!

Or are they doing it so we can experience all of the unlocks? Hmmmm

i haven't got to rank 4

first and second times i was happily playing along, the round would finish, i'd gone up to rank 2 each time and it would quit out to those game advert screens and the third time i had to go do some other shiz and turned of the 360, log back in later, and guess what, back to rank 1 i go ¬_¬ so i've given up until full release.

Soldato
The stats server that records things like rank etc. used to disappear from time to time in BF2:MC. It will return. You haven't lost your unlocks.

As for the demo, I really like it. It's a big improvement on the beta. The feel of the game is a lot more immersive now.

Soldato
I have started to play the PS3 demo now as the xbox one is laggy for me and the stats are gone.

Im running the PS3 on wireless and it's performing better than the xbox on ethernet. There is something dodgy with xbox live lately, im sure of it. Every live game i have been on has been laggy beyond playable.

Josh

Soldato
OP
I have started to play the PS3 demo now as the xbox one is laggy for me and the stats are gone.

Im running the PS3 on wireless and it's performing better than the xbox on ethernet. There is something dodgy with xbox live lately, im sure of it. Every live game i have been on has been laggy beyond playable.

Josh

Stats are back :)

Man of Honour
I gathered my assumption from the fact that you don't like bad company and said you wernt wrong about this, same as Bioshock and gta which makes me assume that if you don't like bad company - you don't like those two either. Didn't Bioshock get game of the year? And I'm not making stupid accusations - you were on the bad company demo for an hour AT MOST and came off it saying oooh its crap, same as the beta when it simply isn't.

Poor form. A response like that isn't really worth a well thought out counter response now is it?

It's identical to the beta. It only takes an hour to tell I'm playing an identical game with no glitch or gameplay patches because I'm not a complete retard.

Soldato
Am I right in thinking that there is very little anti-air defence for the defending team.

The one I could find was an awful turret that's very close to the wall, so it's very rare for you to actually spot the chopper let alone shoot it.

I much preffered BF2:MC anti-air :o

Also, it's very fun to knife :D

Back
Top Bottom