Battlefield V

Soldato
Loving Squad Conquest, glad the new content made me play it.

Team size and map size work very well.

I've been really enjoying squad conquest too. They need to re-jig some of the main spawn points as it's too easy to get penned in if you have a really bad team. If the teams are balanced enough though, it's good fun and beats hiking across a massive map to get your head taken off by someone hidden in an obscure corner getting his one kill a game with the sniper.

Associate
I was just going to search for a BF thread :) Is this worth £30? Firestorm looked interesting, I played Fortnite and Blackout to death and couldn't get into Apex Legends, is this worth a shot?

Use ea access for 10hrs trial, see if you enjoy it?

I need more time with mode first.

ljt

ljt

Soldato
Played a few rounds of firestorm last night, quite enjoyed it. A bit less hectic than normal BF, which I like.

The destruction element brings a new take on the BR genre. You can't camp safely inside a house any more as the house can be brought down around you :p

Plus the vehicles like tanks bring a different feel to it, yes they can be devastating with the right squad, but equally can be destroyed in seconds if you've got a good squad working against it.

The one thing that does need some work is the inventory system, it's a bit clunky, and because there's no "menu" you can bring up like in Pubg to sort what you want to pick up easier, you can easily pick up the wrong items, especially as they seem to spawn close together (especially from fallen enemies)

Back
Top Bottom