BBC possibly to drop F1 coverage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
did you hear them in fp3, absolute disgrace 'Crofty' was terrible.

Him and Chandock having an arguement over something which nobody cared about.

I may be in a minority here but I found it quite amusing. It's light hearted fun & I enjoy the free practice sessions immensely because of it.

Man of Honour
did you hear them in fp3, absolute disgrace 'Crofty' was terrible.

Him and Chandock having an arguement over something which nobody cared about.

Once in several years, compared to a disgrace at every show. But no I didn't see it, was watching rugby.

Commentators will never be brilliant at ever show.

Man of Honour
**** YOU BERNIE & RUPERT

Got me a second dish to point at a Euro sat :D

photojbw.jpg

£25 for the kit inc receiver from B&Q!

Soldato
I watched a qually on RTL and BBC, didn't miss a great deal and the explanation of camber etc was better on RTL.

Actually, I saw a bit of the RAI sport 1 coverage until it became encrypted and it looked streets ahead of the beeb,

imo (only my opinion) the beeb have gone way too far top gear in their approach.

they need to treat viewers as grown ups, now if I could imagine Sky going that way... somehow I don't think so.

Soldato
Finally, now they just need to drop the Snooker, why can't all sports be shown on a group of channels like Sky Sports but free, and nothing else, Top Gear gets more viewers than the Snooker yet they still show the Snooker instead of Top Gear, Sports should stick to sports channels

Associate
Just to test I watched some of the quali and race on the live stream from rtl.de, picture quality wasnt very good but it was fine for keeping up with what is going on, timing was in sync with what i was getting on the bbc via freesat, put on 5live for commentary.

Man of Honour
He's using r5l for commentray. All stations receive the same video feed. So commentary will match what you see, even though he's using different sources.

Caporegime
Only problem with that plan is the rumour Crofty will be moving to Sky. The R5L idea works because of the good combinaton of Crofy, Davidson and occasionally Chandhok. If Crofty goes elsewhere, we could be left with a total dufus on R5L :(

Associate
just go to www.rtl.de when the quali or race is on and it will be on the front page a link to the live f1 coverage, its hard to miss, and it doesnt cost anything.

Am still tempted by getting a second dish but tbh i watch most of the races on my pc anyway so unless they geoblock the stream next year rtl online+ 5live might do fine for me for the races not on bbc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom