BBC Top Gear - Series 23 discussion thread

Soldato
I'm finding the top gear hashtags on twitter more interesting than the actual show.

Had to turn off, can't believe they aired that.

I know im scrolling through the twitter feeds in a bit, thats my evenings entertainment sorted :D

Shame, as I was hoping it would be something good, so I would watch the boys new show, and this, but I can see myself not watching it unless they sort it out quick-sharp, they will lose a lot a viewers on the first episode

Caporegime
I hoped they would try something new but it's the same old format with a new presenter trying to impersonate the old presenter. Having said that, it had been garbage for years and it's still garbage so nothing much has changed. Hope it improves but it'll still be an hour to waste while I do my ironing.

Soldato
Leblanc was suprisinglying good, Evans is not a good fit at all. The segments were mostly dull apart from the atom thing....it was enjoyable to watch but very run of the mill with no chemistry at all between all 3 of them.
The editing was beyond bad in the dodge bit...

Soldato
I don't even think I'm going to bother watching any more of them after that performance.

I can't see the viewing figures holding up any more.

Associate
I thought overall it was 'alright' and it's something to watch on a Sunday evening, but it was pretty obvious where Evans was trying to do a clarkson with his phrasing etc, and it seemed like he was shouting all the time in the studio which was annoying. Challenge was a bit naff as well.

Back
Top Bottom