Beaten Labrador puppy caught on CCTV!

Associate
This is all to common and the courts do nothing, its disgusting.

hope the public make his life hell and the local chavs give him a taste of what he give that pup, Scumbag.

Soldato
I think I must be missing something here. I'm not a follower of 4chan, so what are all these 4chan references about? :confused:

Have they done something like this in the past? What exactly are they going to do about it? :confused:

Soldato
I think generally people are all too quick to call "lock him up!" without actually thinking about it.

He was severely punished, and the dog is now fine. Is there really a need to (on top of everything else) cost us taxpayers money by sending him to prison?

He was fined, had to do 250 hours unpaid work, got himself a criminal record, and sounds like he's getting kicked of his uni course. So considering the dog is doing ok now, isn't that enough?

I'm certainly not defending what he did, btw. But I think people should typically think a bit harder before crying "omg prison nao!".

This. The cries for prison are just laughable. The pubby had no long term damage, no blood was drawn and no-one was killed. Yes it was despicable, but christ he was punished for it and there's a place free in prison for someone who actually deserves it.

Then again it is from the Daily Mail so I'd expect no other type of response TBH.

Associate
This. The cries for prison are just laughable. The pubby had no long term damage, no blood was drawn and no-one was killed.

There we go again, people claiming there is no long term damage. There is a massive chance that this dog will be scarred for many many years if not all of its life due to this act. I wish people would clue up before wading into threads like these.

Soldato
EDIT : Didn't read article. He deserves to get punched 20 times and kicked down the stairs. Execution would be nice also.

He obviously has mental problems.

The knee in the face at the end was really uncalled for - really nasty treatment.

Associate
A primitive beast? hmmm can't say I would agree with that as dogs are a lot more intelligent than you think. This dog will always remember this!
You strike me as the sort of person who is'nt really fond on animals? There is no crime in that of course however you don't seem that bothered about cruelty to animals. Am I correct?
Not having a dig by the way.

I'm not the biggest fan of animals no. I do feel that animal cruelty is wrong as it is pointless. It servers no purpose other than gratifying some sickos ego.

I beleive that no animal should die unless A) it is to be used either for consumption or for clothing (given that synthetic alternatives are available these days, this is less of a common occurence compared to what it was)

or B) It is out of self defence or the defence of others.

Finally if they are to die, then it should be quick and there really shouldn't be any sadistic emotions involved on the killers part.

My intial response was that the dog will be fine, eventually. It will remember this event on some, more basic level but it will not have the same sort of effect on it as it would if a human was to be beaten this way by someone they trust.

Soldato
Yet I bet loads of the dog lovers up in arms in this thread will quite happily stroll into KFC and munch down on some poor chicken that has suffered serious and prolonged cruelty!!
But hey chickens ain't fluffy & cute plus they don't own one so they don't really care or want to think about it's history!!
The FACT that thousands of chickens have had to endure seriously appalling conditions and welfare is just an inconvenient truth to them!!
Have some integrity for f sake!!

Soldato
Yet I bet loads of the dog lovers up in arms in this thread will quite happily stroll into KFC and munch down on some poor chicken that has suffered serious and prolonged cruelty!!
But hey chickens ain't fluffy & cute plus they don't own one so they don't really care or want to think about it's history!!
The FACT that thousands of chickens have had to endure seriously appalling conditions and welfare is just an inconvenient truth to them!!

You're an utter idiot. Was that guy planning on eating the Labrador? If you're going to get on your high horse, at least make a equal and intelligent comparison.

Caporegime

Yep your as crazy as your username suggests lol...funny and hilarious rant that had FA to do with the original point of the thread...

Soldato
Shut it, chicken lover.

lol
Not really they is pretty ugly buggers tbh plus they do taste mighty good!
I'm just an animal lover who refuses to touch anything that has cruelty/welfare accusations associated with it, even if they are unproven as it's the only way to be sure I'm not aligned with the mistreatment of animals. (or more accurately, be far less involved in it as a meat eater can actually be)
Free range for me please :)

You're an utter idiot. Was that guy planning on eating the Labrador? If you're going to get on your high horse, at least make a equal and intelligent comparison.

What? So if he eventually killed and then ate the dog it would have be o.k to treat and beat it the way he did rather than killing it quickly and humanely ?? Now who's making a stupid comparison.
The consumption of an animal does not make it o.k for it to suffer serious and prolonged pain and cruelty, that is absurd!

Last edited:
Soldato
I've not even remotely touched on the subject of animal cruelty, just you're ridiculous comparison. YOU brought the subject of food into the thread. KFC has nothing to do with this thread and you're deliberately trying to take it off on a tangent to make people discuss what you want to discuss.

Anyway the mistreatment of chickens is at least in part due to the actual process of them being produced for food. Ideal? of course not, but it's not a deliberate act to go out and kick **** into an animal on the street like this case.

That being said, I get the impression that you're one of these bored, ill informed keyboard warriors that actually know nothing about the industries which you are slandering. As such there's little point in arguing with you. Good luck.

Soldato
I think generally people are all too quick to call "lock him up!" without actually thinking about it.

He was severely punished, and the dog is now fine. Is there really a need to (on top of everything else) cost us taxpayers money by sending him to prison?

He was fined, had to do 250 hours unpaid work, got himself a criminal record, and sounds like he's getting kicked of his uni course. So considering the dog is doing ok now, isn't that enough?

I'm certainly not defending what he did, btw. But I think people should typically think a bit harder before crying "omg prison nao!".

I think it's more just people unable to understand the mind set that produced this behaviour! Scary TBH!

Associate
Classic over reaction that people have when it comes to animals that can be pets.

The guy who did it is a tool. But the over reaction in this thread makes me laugh. I got mugged by three youths at knife point this weekend. I got away fine but lost my phone and wallet. I told my friends and family and although concerned and supporting, the reaction in this thread makes what happened to me seem like almost nothing.

Just a bit of perspective for you.

Back
Top Bottom