Beaten Labrador puppy caught on CCTV!

Soldato
PMSL, stop taking yourself soo seriously. :rolleyes:

"I've seen some things... man."

Well thats not the way i see it, for me its just animal this, animal that :rolleyes:

I'd love to get riled up about this, but it has absolutely no effect on me.

If it was possible for me to give people my memories, they would end up with a nervous breakdown and in a mental hospital if they think beating up a dog is any more shocking than melted cheese on a large plate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4122-OPpmM

Jokes aside, sure that's the way you see it, and i see it differently. I'm sure many of us have seen things far far worse, me included, but just because you've seen worse doesn't make it a non-issue.

Soldato
I refuse to watch that video, id end up crying like a baby...i absolutly HATE people who are violent towards animals / children...if you are not man enough to hit someone / thing slightly capable of fighting back then **** off!

How the hell can anyone beat a dog that cute...sick evil twisted excuse of a human

Soldato
Funny how people get more wound up about animals being abused than they do African children dying on TV.

Jus' saying

Was thinking the same thing. I don't know why I bother reading this kind of thread as the irrational, emotion-fuelled stupidity and lack of perspective makes me lose faith in humanity a little. As bad as child molestation? Really? I wonder whether the people posting things like that have ever eaten battery chicken/eggs.

Soldato
sick **** hope the ******* rots in hell the d***.

get him handcuffed and let him sit with this to scare the s*** out of him.

video here

sorry for the swearies, just angry that someone would treat a dog like that!

Last edited:
Soldato
While it's somewhat pointless trying to compare it to other crimes (e.g. child abuse), I still think it's in the same plane of evilness though.

Put simply, you'd have to be severely deprived of empathy to attack something that can feel tremendous pain (both physical and emotional) yet be unable to defend itself or even express it's desire for the pain to stop.

While it's not the end of the world for this individual, it kinda puts a big question mark over all his other actions and motivations.

Soldato
:eek::mad:

Don't understand how people can do stuff like that :(

It's due to the fact that he doesn't have the balls to try that with someone/something who might fight back.

I came across this sort of behaviour a few times in my bouncer years where some lad would be in a huff and take it out on his girlfriend. It's a simple need for simple people who cannot deal with their emotions, to take it out on someone who can't or won't fight back and it's an about turn when they won't fight back when confronted about their behaviour.

Man of Honour
I hope someone treats him as a punching bag to de-stress one day.

Just picking you at random from all the similar replies.

What makes you lot better than him, deep down? He enjoys violence and self-justifies it with an excuse. You're thinking the same way. Maybe some of you act on those thoughts too, I don't know.

Don't bother burbling some crap about me thinking his actions are OK. Anybody stupid enough to believe that lie won't be able to read.

Man of Honour
While it's somewhat pointless trying to compare it to other crimes (e.g. child abuse), I still think it's in the same plane of evilness though.

Put simply, you'd have to be severely deprived of empathy to attack something that can feel tremendous pain (both physical and emotional) yet be unable to defend itself or even express it's desire for the pain to stop.

While it's not the end of the world for this individual, it kinda puts a big question mark over all his other actions and motivations.

I think he's wrong in the head and should be watched carefully. Or sent somewhere else so he's some other country's problem. Anyone that lacking in empathy is a risk.

Soldato
OP
Just picking you at random from all the similar replies.

What makes you lot better than him, deep down? He enjoys violence and self-justifies it with an excuse. You're thinking the same way. Maybe some of you act on those thoughts too, I don't know.

Don't bother burbling some crap about me thinking his actions are OK. Anybody stupid enough to believe that lie won't be able to read.
Cause and effect! He hurts a harmless innocent creature, (hopefully) someone gives him the beating of his life so he'll have second thoughts about doing something twisted again.:)

How on earth can you not see the justification of giving the little **** a fortnight in a hospital bed :confused:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom