Being followed/stalked

Permabanned
out of a 72 year old bloke?

Classy

I'd get lots of evidence, photos, video's, you never know what he's going to do next, if you get proof he's up to no good then at least you can back up your side of the story as when the brain goes people can do very strange things indeed.

You're right, perhaps he should...

:cool:

...shoot first.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!

Associate
I'd get CCTV up asap, and start taking photos of him following you at every oppportunity.
This guy is a nut bag.

Do you think he scrapped your car and sent someone to give you a beating? Or did he get the better of you and give you a beating at christmas.. lol if he did!

You really need to start gathering evidence of his harassment if you have any hope of it stopping. And how long is your tenancy agreement for? Can you have a word with the landlord and tell him whats going on and see if you can get out early, even give an extra months rent to helop him find new tenants.

Soldato
Poo in his letter box!

Drive really far away and let the air out of his tyres on the trip...

Drive really far away and then pour sugar into his fuel tank when he is really far away.

Drive really far away and shove a potato in his exhaust, preferably whist he is in the loo at a little chief.

Phone social services and say some old man keeps threatening you and you think he needs 24 hour care which he is not getting in your neighbourhood.

Start following him about in his day to day activities (he has to buy food?).

Associate
You really need to start gathering evidence of his harassment if you have any hope of it stopping. And how long is your tenancy agreement for? Can you have a word with the landlord and tell him whats going on and see if you can get out early, even give an extra months rent to helop him find new tenants.

Why should he have to go through the hassle of moving? The old guy needs prosecuting and possibly psychiatric help.

Soldato
good on you for not playing at his own games. As soon as you take revenge he'll have the police on you and you'll end up coming off worse. The best thing you can do is play by the book. Keep gathering evidence against him and present it to the police.

If possible, ask the police to assign someone to your case, so you're not always trying to explain the problem to different officers.

Associate
Next time he is following you, there are no witnesses and you deem it safe to other road users. When he is behind you ram his car in reverse and then you can say he rammed you.

Caporegime
From what I gather and it is all very complicated, his wife and another man (not my neighbour but friend of his) had something going and it ended up becoming common knowledge. A majority of people say it was a 50/50 thing between the two but this old guy believed it to be all one sided.

not quite sure what you mean by this?

Anyway I'd be looking at as many approaches as you can, keep talking to the police about it and encourage your neighbour too also, maybe speak to a solicitor and also get social services involved. Is it a rented flat? If so then complain to the old guy's landlord, tell them that you've had to call the police several times and are going to be speaking to social services etc... Would assume most landlords wouldn't want a total mentalist living there and might take steps to end his tenancy.

Soldato
What is it he wants you to do? Have a word with your neighbour?

Maybe get the 3 of you together and have a chat? Not a violent chat, just a chat, to the tune of: "What do you want from us?"

Last edited:
Associate
Most solicitors offer a free 30min advice service. I would try that.

Or just sit it out. 72! he wont last much longer, he will **** somebody off at the nearest Sainsbury's and get what he deserves.

Back
Top Bottom