Being followed/stalked

Associate
Ask him kindly if hes ever had to pickup teeth with broken fingers then walk away

on a serious note

this seems like the best way forward

I just asked my wife (who works in behavioural health) whether or not social services would be interested in such a case. She said that they most definitely would but it would need to be approached in the correct manner. A referral from the police would be most likely to yield a response as they would be obligated to investigate.

Associate
I'd definitely go for a long drive and see how far he will follow you for. Arrange to visit some friends who live fair way away or something.

Associate
As stated above - go on a very long drive.

In fact you could have some fun by renting a 4x4 and doing some green-laning with some water obstacles - in the dark.

See how long he lasts.

Record everything, get a rear mounted camera fitted to your car.
Police, solicitor, get an injunction

Next time he is following you, there are no witnesses and you deem it safe to other road users. When he is behind you ram his car in reverse and then you can say he rammed you.

Seriously, If kicking the living hell out of him isnt an option... Which I probably would have done by now..

Then you have got to publicly photograph and film everything he is doing. By publicly I mean make sure he knows your doing it.. Hold the camera/phone up nice and high in sight whenever you see him (In public place completely legal).. with any luck itll scare him off the car following atleast for now.. But even with that evidence and a little white lie about how he's threatening you and said he'll do bad stuff to your mrs should be enough to get some actually action from police.

ntg

ntg

Associate
2 ideas:
a) make a move on his wife right in front of him, or,
b) when he stalks you next time just plant some seeds in his mind, tell him that instead of stalking you he should be keeping an eye on his lady and that young man that visits here everytime he goes xxxx (just observe for a few days whenever he gets out of the house for long so you can sound credible).

(b) should get his head spinning to another direction and leave you all alone.
(a) should be really hilarious..

Soldato
No joke on this suggestion. Car recorder, get video proof of him following you. Play his game. Then approach the police and say you want a restraint order, he will soon break it and bam. You have power and he has none.

a lot of hassle and stress, but it sounds like its required.

Soldato
No joke on this suggestion. Car recorder, get video proof of him following you. Play his game. Then approach the police and say you want a restraint order, he will soon break it and bam. You have power and he has none.

a lot of hassle and stress, but it sounds like its required.

Surely because they live with such close proximity, a restraining order wouldn't be possible?

Caporegime
Don't quite understand the original incident. Why would the police investigate an affair, and how could it not be 50/50? Was she raped? :confused:

Why hasn't this man being arrested for inciting someone to pervert the course of justice?

Soldato
OP should either stand and bang with him after being followed, or do a brake test on him claim he was rammed from behind by the psycho in his vehice, use previous evidence and reports to show its an on going thing, and beat him senseless under the guise of self defence.

Soldato
Don't quite understand the original incident. Why would the police investigate an affair, and how could it not be 50/50? Was she raped? :confused:

Yeah, some clarification on that is needed, if the bloke thinks his wife was raped and nothing has been done about it then I can maybe understand his actions.

I don't think many people are interested in taking this thread seriously though tbh, judging on the majority of responses, seems like GD is in fine form again today.

Soldato
Ocuk , the place where you can kill or mame a family pet without anyone batting an eyelid but where giving the mental old guy that's ruining your life and damaging your property a 'good warning' just ain't cricket

I'd be trying to out mental him to be fair , for example following him following you . Except 'you' is just A mate of similar build wearing your clothes. Stalk or be stalked !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom