Being followed/stalked

Soldato
OP
This is beginning to sound like an elaborate troll

/cynicism

I guarantee you I am not trolling. I can post pictures if you like.

I am just trying to give an incite into the guy and how weird he is. I guess what I am trying to explain is how he doesn't act anything like his age and the kind of BS he speaks.

Some of the younger guys are taken in by all his talk and his BMW. He doesn't impress me in the slightest. But he likes to keep these youngsters close to him as it is further intimidating for the rest of us. Imagine what it is like to have walk past him while he is chatting to a bunch of teenage junkie yobs on your own? It was one of them who attacked me before xmas.

I know it all sounds hard to believe but I have lived like this for over a year. I would invite anyone to come and see for themselves.

Last edited:
Soldato
c3ajp.jpg

Soldato
I mean this in the nicest possible way, but you have no idea. This is probably because you are a decent, hard-working person who has no real contact with the underclass that surround you. You may live in one of the nicer parts of town, so it may be less obvious. Nevertheless, there are people living around you who inhabit a different world.

I'm not sure which part of Worthing you live in, but there is a marked contrast between, for example, parts of Ferring and parts of Durrington.

Or between West Worthing and East Worthing :D

And yes, I have more than enough of an idea what goes on, I just don't see much of it in my life... because I am a nice, decent sort of chap. I'm sure if I wanted to I could seek out drugs, prostitution, theft and violence without much effort. Oh, and a MAC10. 4 minutes tops.

Soldato
How does he know when you leave? Does he live opposite you and pretty much stays by the door 24/7 listening for your door to open?

If its something like that couldn't you just play mind games with him and open and close the door randomly and lol at him rushing out.

Associate
Sorry to say it dude but you really need to grow a pair and stop being intimidated/bullied by a 72yr old man! Put it to him straight to give up his games or give him a damn good slap, yes it really is that simple!

Associate
Sorry to say it dude but you really need to grow a pair and stop being intimidated/bullied by a 72yr old man! Put it to him straight to give up his games or give him a damn good slap, yes it really is that simple!

see i did think the same at first but if this mans mental health has gone as i suspect it has... this will most likely makes things a whole lot worse.

Back
Top Bottom