Belgian Grand Prix 2012, Spa-Francorchamps - Race 12/20

Caporegime
its pretty obvious the peak viewing figure has plummeted

That graph you linked too shows 5 races with more viewers this year than last, and 6 with less. Hardly 'plummeted'.

And Canada 2011 was a bit of a scewed result, as the program was twice as long as normal and I expect a bunch of people tuned in later on while waiting for Antiques Roadshow :p

Soldato
huh.jpg

smr

smr

Soldato
Press Conference times:

Thursday, August 30 15h00:
Jenson Button (McLaren)
Pedro De La Rosa (HRT)
Vitaly Petrov (Caterham)
Charles Pic (Marussia)
Michael Schumacher (Mercedes)
Jean-Eric Vergne (Toro Rosso)

Friday, August 31 16h00:
Mattia Binotto (Ferrari)
Ross Brawn (Mercedes)
David Greenwood (Marussia)
Paul Hembery (Pirelli)
Paddy Lowe (McLaren)

Caporegime
If only Caterham kept the Team Lotus name...

I thought Fernandez still owned the name 'Team Lotus' and Lotus Cars just 'convinced' him to not use it in F1 (presumably with the aid if a big cheque)?

I don't know if that would allow Caterham to bring back Team Lotus if the Group Lotus 'Lotus' name left F1? I don't know if Fernandez would even want to any more, now that he owns Caterham.

Man of Honour
Yay it's back.

Urgggghhh, I'm having a random week off. So going to have to get up early tomorrow.
Love spa hope it's changeable conditions.

Soldato
This weekend marks the three hundredth Grand Prix for a former Ferrari driver Michael Schumacher and Alonso was keen to add his own eulogy to mark the occasion. “Michael will always be the reference, because you need to respect someone who has won seven titles, so many races and had so many pole positions,” he affirmed. “He is the “record man” in Formula 1 and as long as he is still on the grid with us, he will be the best and the one I respect most and the one I try to copy the most. We should all have maximum respect for him.”

Nice words by Alonso, hopefully MS has a great weekend.

Back
Top Bottom