Belgian Grand Prix 2012, Spa-Francorchamps - Race 12/20

Soldato
theres a new rule about signatures now? its not like its a copyrighted image and i need permission to use it.
it was also my own image if you bothered to look the file size was different and it was hosted at a different place

i like how i can barely post in here without being trolled and nothing happens but omg if i dare take an image of an mp4-27 and use it as my signature it hurts dukes monopoly

Just puzzled as to why you would feel the need to do it?

Soldato
If it's as wet as it was 10 minutes ago for the race, there would be no race. Not so bad for cars trundling around doing installation laps, but going up the hill, the drivers in the midfield would plow straight into a car which spun coming up Raidillon (as Villeneuve did in 1998). Ricciardo is spinning up the wheels in 6th gear at 160mph, aquaplaning

I doubt Charlie would allow racing in these conditions.

Last edited:
Associate
The motorsport forum is 50% motorsport 50% bitching.

Can't the minority that fill the threads with competitions about who hates who more give it a rest?

Please :)

Man of Honour
Are belgian forecasters as good as English ones I wonder :D

Doesn't matter at Spa. Weather can change in minutes.

It's a bit like Interlagos in that respect. But the difference is as Spa is so large, one end can be in torrential rain and the other end can still be 30°C and beautifully sunny. :D

Caporegime
A signature is a form of identification. It would be extremely trivial if we all just kept nicking everyone else's sigs and used them as our own. Renaming a sig and hosting it in a different place hardly counts :rolleyes:
so im not allowed a side profile of am mp4-27 because its going to look almost identical to another forum members sig :confused:

there is no rule against it anyway and as deuse says theres multiple other people using the same signature

mods/dons should enforce the rules not make them up as they go along, should i find the email for the ceo of caseking and ask his permission ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom