Belgian Grand Prix 2012, Spa-Francorchamps - Race 12/20

Soldato
Everyone knows Seb is the darling.

Do they? Or everyone in your mind?
Do you know how much the constructors championship means to the team, do you think we would give Mark a duff gearbox and a 5 place penalty on purpose?

Sometimes i really wish you knew half of what you make out to.

Soldato
Do they? Or everyone in your mind?
Do you know how much the constructors championship means to the team, do you think we would give Mark a duff gearbox and a 5 place penalty on purpose?

Sometimes i really wish you knew half of what you make out to.

Well I struggle to see any WCC comments from Red Bull, always about the drivers title, even Horner in the media the other day stating 225 points left to go for...Marko saying how Seb needs to qual better to win the title.

How about taking Mark's wing at Silverstone, how was that to benefit the team in the constructors? How about telling Mark he could not overtake Seb at Silverstone also?

No I don't think they gave him a duff gearbox on purpose, it was hardly a serious comment, but as usual you get all wound up.

If you are saying Seb is not the favourite at Red Bull then so be it, but take a look around many other F1 forums and you will see you are in the minority.

Soldato
Well I struggle to see any WCC comments from Red Bull, always about the drivers title, even Horner in the media the other day stating 225 points left to go for...Marko saying how Seb needs to qual better to win the title.

How about taking Mark's wing at Silverstone, how was that to benefit the team in the constructors? How about telling Mark he could not overtake Seb at Silverstone also?

No I don't think they gave him a duff gearbox on purpose, it was hardly a serious comment, but as usual you get all wound up.

If you are saying Seb is not the favourite at Red Bull then so be it, but take a look around many other F1 forums and you will see you are in the minority.

All teams favour one driver over another [ all teams that like to win anyway] you quite clearly stated that we gave Mark a duff gearbox on purpose or are you changing what you said?

you think i might have a little more knowledge regarding Red Bull than F1 forums?

Soldato
All teams favour one driver over another [ all teams that like to win anyway] you quite clearly stated that we gave Mark a duff gearbox on purpose or are you changing what you said?

I never said it was on purpose and nor was it serious, try and relax a little. So you admit Seb has been favoured, so why favour Seb when the WCC is more important?

Soldato
We favour the team, sometimes a driver will get given the 1st part from the factory if it suits his driving style, i wont argue that. Mark got the better package after the blown diffusers were banned because what we were left with suited his driving style [ Mark feathers the throttle as opposed to /Seb who is a more on/off driver] nobody mentioned that because it didnt make headlines. Why would anyone ploughing 300 million a year into something deliberatley hinder 50% of what we do? It makes no sense.

Yes i get wound up because i am on the inside listening to BS about how we run the team and it ****** me off.

Soldato
Whilst we are on the subject....drivers getting different cars, Seb to win,Mark to get points. Do you seriously imagine we have time to make one set of parts that improve the car and one set that are not quite as good? We struggle to get one car set to the track,getting 2 sets means our guys give up their weekends for 36 weeks of the year.
If you knew the time it takes to design,wind tunnel test scale components,make a full size pattern,make a mould, layup that part, cure it, trim it, paint it, inspect it. Do you honestly think we would do that twice to produce a inferior part?

Come down for a coffee, i will quite happily show you around and you can see just what is involved for yourself.

Message my trust details and i will arrange it.

Soldato
Whilst we are on the subject....drivers getting different cars, Seb to win,Mark to get points. Do you seriously imagine we have time to make one set of parts that improve the car and one set that are not quite as good? We struggle to get one car set to the track,getting 2 sets means our guys give up their weekends for 36 weeks of the ye
If you knew the time it takes to design,wind tunnel test scale components,make a full size pattern,make a mould, layup that part, cure it, trim it, paint it, inspect it. Do you honestly think we would do that twice to produce a inferior part?

Come down for a coffee, i will quite happily show you around and you can see just what is involved for yourself.

Message my trust details and i will arrange it.

Not sure if this is aimed at me, again my comment was tongue in cheek not serious, nor have I suggested Red Bull make different cars for Webber and would not believe any team would be doing such a thing. I know full well how hard working people in the factory are.

Soldato
Not sure if this is aimed at me, again my comment was tongue in cheek not serious, nor have I suggested Red Bull make different cars for Webber and would not believe any team would be doing such a thing. I know full well how hard working people in the factory are.

Yes it was. Message my trust, book a day off work and i will show you what goes on.
1. you will love it
2. you will see we are not quite as transparent as people think.

not doing it to prove a point [although that will become apparent] You obviously are very passionate about it like me, it would be a good experience for you to see what it takes to get components to the track.

Soldato
Oh and by the way, i have been up since 4am and waiting for a phonecall to pick Marks new wing up from the factory to drive to Spa. thats how little we favour him :)

Back
Top Bottom