Poll: Belgian Grand Prix 2019, Spa-Francorchamps - Race 13/21

Rate the 2019 Belgian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
Yet another race where Leclerk has made Vettel look slow and overrated, Ferrari always seem to put Vettel on a different strategy to hide the fact though.

Soldato
Think Ferrari will easily win next weekend and that will be it for there season.
Agreed. They only just scraped this win, and that was by ruining Vettel's strategy with an early pitstop and keeping him out on ruined tyres to hold up Hamilton. Given how far ahead they were in qualifying it doesn't bode well.

Great results for Leclerc and Albon, but I'm gutted for Norris.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Looked like the engine went in to anti-stall from what I saw in the in-car feed?

Associate
Ah the Monegasque National anthem for the first time!
Cracking drives from the young guns once more.

Also goes to show you may have too much power if you’re chewing up the tyres.
Almost reminds me of early Mercedes where that has so much power they kept chewing up rear tyres like Canada in Hamilton’s first year with them

Associate
Ah the Monegasque National anthem for the first time!
Cracking drives from the young guns once more.

Also goes to show you may have too much power if you’re chewing up the tyres.
Almost reminds me of early Mercedes where that has so much power they kept chewing up rear tyres like Canada in Hamilton’s first year with them

They don't have enough downforce. The Mercedes and Red Bull are great on tyres cause they have high downforce pushing the tyres into the tarmac.

Soldato
Enjoyable race. Hamilton/Merc yet again showing greater race pace by quite some margin towards the end.

Not sure if it has been mentioned already, but why are the cars slower here than last year? 1:41.5 last year vs 1:42.5 this year?

Back
Top Bottom