Best Amiga game ever?

Soldato
Frosti said:
I forgot about the original Sim City :o spent weeks playing that!

also there was a action platform game i used to play which i think was based in greek mythology called MYTH i think? That ws a fantastic game.

Indeed it was called Myth - created by System 3 (of Last Ninja fame) excellent graphics and sound (even on the CBM 64) never did complete it - I remember using Medusas head to fire bolts at a dragon - lol

Macca

Associate
F/A 18 Inteceptor was also class at the time. I loved running the turbine sounds through my stereo, neighbour must have thought we had a jet testing facility in the house :)

Soldato
Can anyone remind me of the game where it was 2players, and you take in turns taking shots at each other in tanks? There used to be alsorts of weapons :D

Associate
The Champ Man series by a long way - Wasted more hours on this then anyother games on the Amiga

Other noteable mentions;

SWOS
Kick Off 2
Syndicate
Sim City
Lemmings
Worms

Soldato
Sensible Soccer
Cannon Fodder
Frontier Elite 2

Just found out at Codemasters that they are finally releasing a new version of Sensible Soccer in June 2006. :)

Its about bloody time cause I haven't played a footie game as good as Sensible Soccer. Not a fan of FIFA and that other rubbish.

Suspended
ive googled for it and found nothing but a game called 'Project one' was the first game I played. I was about 7 at the time (think it was my 7th birthday) my mum and dad ended up playing project one more than me and i think my dad became addicted!

He got further than me anyway. It was a horizontal shooter and the first level had hover crafts and the boss was an octopus thing, the second level was in space and the 3rd was futuristic. Damn that game was hard.

Back
Top Bottom