Best Rollercoaster you've been on.

Vix

Vix

Associate
malc30 said:
The new ones are great but you just cannot beat the old woody on Gt Yarmouth front. The whole thing feels like it will fall to bits at any mo and going under the bridge thing you think your head will be cut off no matter how many times you go under it.

I bet someone will post that it's been torn down now.

Its actually still there, or it was last year. The rollercoaster itself if pretty tame, but the fear factor is there as you think its going to collapse at any point.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Vix said:
Its actually still there, or it was last year. The rollercoaster itself if pretty tame, but the fear factor is there as you think its going to collapse at any point.

Glad to hear it. Being 6ft 5 the bridge section puts the fear of god in me and i am sure the thing sways about an all.

Soldato
malc30 said:
Glad to hear it. Being 6ft 5 the bridge section puts the fear of god in me and i am sure the thing sways about an all.

Same thing applies for the Grand National at Blackpool and even more so for the Crazy Mouse. Although the fears are probably more founded on the Crazy Mouse nowadays, last time i went on that with a mate he sprained both his ankles and his thighs were bruised for about 7 days.

Nice.

Soldato
Can't decide on a definite order but....

Montu
Sheikra
The Hulk
Duelling Dragons
Rockin' Rollercoaster
Nemesis
Kraken

All awesome rides, think sheikra/kraken may be the best of the bunch overall, but twists and turns montu is immense.

daz

daz

Soldato
Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great Adventure (NJ)

The tallest, fastest rollercoaster in the world. It was just MENTAL.

0-128MPH in 3.5 seconds.

Stealth is actually a miniature version of Kingda Ka.

Soldato
daz said:
Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great Adventure (NJ)

The tallest, fastest rollercoaster in the world. It was just MENTAL.

0-128MPH in 3.5 seconds.

Stealth is actually a miniature version of Kingda Ka.

That is cool, I thought Rita- QOS at Alton Towers was fast at 0-100 in 2.5 seconds

daz

daz

Soldato
mysticsniper said:
That is cool, I thought Rita- QOS at Alton Towers was fast at 0-100 in 2.5 seconds

Rita - Queen of Speed is an Intamin AG Accelerator Coaster and one of the newer roller coasters to be built at Alton Towers in Staffordshire, England. It accelerates to 100 km/h (62.1 mph) in approximately 2.5 seconds.

Notice the units :p

Kingda Ka = 128MPH = 205KPH :o

Associate
PCH1171.jpg

This one for me... Pure Terror

Back
Top Bottom