Best Salt & Vinegar Crisps!

Soldato
One time I bought a McCoys and it must have been a manufacturing fault as every crisp in the packet had a really thick caked on layer of S & V powder.

Needless to say I ate it all and it was delicious. I did pay the price; my tongue felt like it was burned for a couple of days after... still no regrets though!

Associate
McCoys have been the best for flavour. Pringles are good too but I cant eat too many at one go as the side of my mouth starts hurting.
Walkers I have found very rubbish on the flavour.

Associate
Golden Wonder Salt n Vinegar are really strong I think.
McCoys
Discos (not what they used to be though) :(

Walkers are awful now and have gone down hill big time.

Edit: thanks for the co-op ones I'm going to try them.

Last edited:
Associate
I am a fan of walkers crinkles McCoys half the bag has no flavour Discos are hit and miss would love the pickled onion flavour back with the flavour bombs i even got lucky once and had 2 bombs in 1 pack

Soldato
try Co-ops own brand salt and chardonnay wine vinegar crisps. They are not only the best salt and vinegar crisps, they're the best crisps ever.

They're VERY strong, way stronger than any other brand I've tried that's for sure.

You're welcome ;).

These. Easily.

Every other crisp mentioned in this thread so far is not even worthy of being mentioned in the same breath, Kettle Chips included.

Back
Top Bottom