Best Salt & Vinegar Crisps!

Permabanned
Definitely the strongest s&v flavour I've come across. Munching a whole bag (easy done) and you feel like you need a gallon of water.

Bought these the other day, if you like a strong flavour with lots of seasoning, GET THEM! they are fantastic. Better than all over hand cooked crisps you get which barely got any flavour then after a few bites it's like you just munching potato.

L8uw6o.jpg

Also love Golden Wonder Salt n Vinegar, but my Icelands doesn't seem to sell them, just the other flavours? will need to look around.

Soldato
I find all the fancy crisps such as Finest/Kettle and the likes very bland and not full of flavour

Some of the own brands that super markets do can be quite lethal, but most of the time they are all cost cutting right down to every grain of salt. Discos back in the 90's made you drink more that your daily allowance of water. I mean that could only be a good thing right? :p

Permabanned
I find all the fancy crisps such as Finest/Kettle and the likes very bland and not full of flavour

Some of the own brands that super markets do can be quite lethal, but most of the time they are all cost cutting right down to every grain of salt. Discos back in the 90's made you drink more that your daily allowance of water. I mean that could only be a good thing right? :p

Yeah until your blood pressure sky rockets!

Man of Honour
Bought these the other day, if you like a strong flavour with lots of seasoning, GET THEM! they are fantastic. Better than all over hand cooked crisps you get which barely got any flavour then after a few bites it's like you just munching potato.

L8uw6o.jpg

Also love Golden Wonder Salt n Vinegar, but my Icelands doesn't seem to sell them, just the other flavours? will need to look around.

Will have to take your word for it, the image isn't working :p

Caporegime
for most flavour then golden wonder

for best overall crisp then mc coys

i can see though how marketing and brand name has swayed a lot of people. pringles are crap. walkers although the crisp is better than golden wonder the flavour is nowhere near as good. i've also tried own makes as well as M & S, kettle, etc. kettle hasn't got the flavour profile right for me. very good crisp but flavour is off. needs more vinegar.

Back
Top Bottom