Best X570 Motherboards

Associate
Still waiting to see what Micro ATX and Mini ITX options become available.

Mini ITX may be a strong contender if the newer WiFi set up is a huge improvement over my Asus 68 pci thingy.

Caporegime
Soldato
I'm thinking of moving from 3700x to 3900x and will want to upgrade my motherboard for it. Now that some time has passed and BIOS settled etc, what's the best choice for ATX/E-ATX?

what budget?

Best is X570 Aorus extreme.

Then the usual Asus, gigabyte in the 250-400 category are all really just rehash of the same board but with reduced or increased feature set.

Ie, WiFi, Bluetooth, overclocking functionality, LED, aesthetic design, take you pick really.

Associate
Aorus Master is the best (according to reviews) up to £400 but if you break it down into different price ranges you will have different boards. Overall Gigabyte has been really good for the x570 with Asus and ASRock making some really good boards too. My x570 MSI experience was terrible so I would not recommend them (2 bad boards, 1 DOA). I have swapped over the the Aorus Master and cannot be happier.

Associate
Thinking of switching from a 3700x to 3900x in the build I purchased from OCUK.

Do I need to think about changing mobo?

This is the one I currently have listed in the build - Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus WiFi (AMD AM4) DDR4 X570 Chipset ATX 1 Motherboard

Man of Honour
I guess I meant more is there a better mobo for a similar price I should look at? I know Aorus gets recommended a lot but I'm not very clued up on this

at the price point, the asus x570 tuf (either with or without wifi) is unbeatable
despite what the gigabyte mob will say
(and this is coming from someone who disapproves of asus' gouge pricing lol)

from 14:14 onwards (for tl;dr)

Associate
at the price point, the asus x570 tuf (either with or without wifi) is unbeatable

Thanks, really appreciate the help.

Associate
I got the Aorus Master x570 for a good price back in November, looking at prices now its roughly how much I bought it back then but if you compare it to RRP, £320 is a really good price for this if you shop around. Too bad ocUK its more expensive as I would have liked to buy it from here but can't have it all I guess.

I was looking at the x570-e for 299 and then I saw the above price and just decided to get the Aorus instead as everybody raves about it.

It runs well, not sure what would be worse if i got the Ultra or the pro but i needed 3 m.2s so went for it. So far so good on mobo end.

Soldato

need to get him to set with equal LLC on the boards for 3900x , other video asus one was at its least setting to MSI .

speaking of MSI x570....

Soldato
OP
I think now that we know Ryzen 4000 is out this year, I'll stick it out with my X470 board and see what X670 has to offer. If anything, I'll get a decent price on a second hand X570 at the time.

You don't get this luxury with Intel!

Back
Top Bottom