Bethesda is up to something

Soldato
To be fair, its social media and the clown town gamers who are fueling/building up the hype. Just be patient and see what it is - whatever it will be, the creation club won't be too far behind for them to cry about next I'm sure.

Associate
To be fair, its social media and the clown town gamers who are fueling/building up the hype. Just be patient and see what it is - whatever it will be, the creation club won't be too far behind for them to cry about next I'm sure.

When Bethesda did a live count down for Fallout 4 there was people in my college class watching it religiously throughout the day and I never understood why.

It's a count down, you know when it's going to end so why waste your time watching the months, days and hours countdown when you could just come back on the day it's due to end?

Associate
There is no point, honestly after logging on for the first time last night and seeing that utter travesty on the right hand side of the screen I can’t believe it’s even a function.

Some people spend all there time talking and trying to get a streamers attention makes you wonder what's happened to the new gen

Soldato
I don't watch Twitch often, but when I do, the chat is a complete ****-show :p

I think it's probably a lot of kids really

Soldato
Some people spend all there time talking and trying to get a streamers attention makes you wonder what's happened to the new gen

Watched another twitch stream after to see if it was the same (and it was) of some guy playing PUBG and someone donated a grand to him while he was playing, presumably this guy is simply sat there playing games and people are donating their hard earned for reasons that have yet to become apparent to me.

I mean just why..?

Soldato
Watched another twitch stream after to see if it was the same (and it was) of some guy playing PUBG and someone donated a grand to him while he was playing, presumably this guy is simply sat there playing games and people are donating their hard earned for reasons that have yet to become apparent to me.

I mean just why..?

Notice me Senpai!!!

Associate

I mean just why..?

Some to support the streamer, some to get attention of chat or the streamer, some cos they ahllhave money to burn, there have been streamer getting donations uptown 100k in the past

Associate
That's the attraction for kids/teenagers to start doing Twitch streams or YouTube videos because they see their favorite internet 'celebrities' getting rich quick for basically doing nothing.

Soldato
Fallout3 Anniversary on the Switch is the announcement apparently. Someone leaked the E3 schedule. I hope they have remastered with Fallout 4 game engine so it also makes it to PC.

Back
Top Bottom