Bethesda is up to something

Associate
I don't think they will do Fallout 5 until after the next Elder Scrolls game. But Starfield will come before either. Starfield apparently is in the Fallout universe so the present tease could feasibly be about that. The tease Stand By screen has some colour in it whereas the Fallout Stand By screens have been monochrome. The colour could indicate the future.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah I don't think they would do things on GMT times. If anything is going to happen today I suspect it'll be after most of us have gone to bed.

I might leave my PC running with the speakers left on. That way if something does happen it should wake me up.

Last edited:
Soldato
I remember they did this back in 2015 when Fallout 4 was announced. It was about 2 weeks before E3, so this is consistent with that. Last time they actually had a countdown running. Wish they had that this time. We would know exactly when to be online for.

Soldato
I remember they did this back in 2015 when Fallout 4 was announced. It was about 2 weeks before E3, so this is consistent with that. Last time they actually had a countdown running. Wish they had that this time. We would know exactly when to be online for.

Considering this stream has been up for so long, I wouldn’t be surprised if a timer suddenly appeared to be fair.

Soldato
An interesting note I just read is that the TV screen is colourized instead of the original being monochrome, so it's in effect been (modernized/remastered) which could indicate something has been remastered ala fallout3. So suppose another nod to the remastered idea.

Soldato
It will be Fallout: Preston Garvey.

"I'll mark it on the map for you."

Seriously, i would prefer to see FO5 than FO3 remastered, I've played it and the DLC to death so doing so again with prettier graphics not on the wish list. After abandoning my previous replay of Skyrim less than halfway in, can't say I'm in a rush for a new one.

Associate
I've played Skyrim all the way through 8 times and done all achievements on PS3 and PC.

skyrim_all.jpg

F4_all.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone Wana try find a hidden clue, the screen flickers and moves in a strange way I wonder if there's hidden frames to show a clue. Wonder if anyone wants to try capturing it and then go through it frame by frame. If nothing else it will help pass the time lol.

Back
Top Bottom