1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'US TV shows discussion.' started by Robert1986, Nov 18, 2014.

1. SoliD

Capodecina

I'm getting the impression that there will be a series of the post breaking bad years until his demise. Flashbacks seem to be more revealing and hinting it's not so rosey.

2. CaptainRAVE

Man of Honour

Best season of BCS yet.

3. Secret_Window

Mobster

I think Season 5 is likely to be the last, similar to BB being only 5 seasons.

One thing that seemed a bit troubling in this Season, was where they sped up time to reach the end of Jimmy's probation period. It is almost as if they suddenly realised they did not have enough episodes to cover that or Kim''s work on Mesa Verde and panicked, which seemed odd since they spent a lot of emphasis on this in the story arc previously. Maybe they simply underestimated the amount of episodes they would need to make in order to cover this?

4. silversurfer

Capodecina

That would be quite a feat in entertainment because it sounds miserable as hell. How he is needing a job afterwards is mystifying though

They only just entering the final furlong, now with the name change and final determination to go nuclear on the scamming, iffy lawyering

If the figures for the drugs trade over the mexican border is anywhere as massive as it seems to be, the amount of legal representation they have must be like a regular army.
    I wouldnt guess they'd they be employing a wild card one off like jimmy. I prefer the little stories and cases, Vince Gilligan has a real knack for making details everything

5. silverblack

Wise Guy

Apparently the next season has been delayed till 2020 because the new BB film :(

6. Malevolence

Capodecina

I love Mike, but I do wonder how they're going to explain Mike in Better Call Saul looking the Father of Mike in Breaking Bad?

7. Glanza

Capodecina

Don't mind waiting for this as the episodes are still way ahead of most other shows that currently air.

8. Glanza

Capodecina

S5 airs February 23rd

9. CaptainRAVE

Man of Honour

Looking forward to it. Solid series.

10. silversurfer

Capodecina

He always looked old as hell, they can say he stopped drinking or something. Fits the assassin role perfectly, strictly now just a tall glass of milk and dusting his plants for company.

11. Admiral Huddy

Don

Looking forward to it.. But given it's a spin off, it's dragging it's heels to be much longer than its sister show.

12. Bassmansam

Mobster

season 4 exceeded breaking bad imo.

13. iamtheoneneo

Sgarrista

Would have to agree. The build up during season 4 was brilliant.
    I love BB but BCS is Vince G really proving that he is a master of his craft.

14. Feek

Commissario

I tried watching this when it first came out but gave after the second or third episode because I was so fed up with Chuck and his fake disease.

Having now had plenty of time and nothing else to do, I tried again and have gone all the way through to being up to date.

I still don't like the concept of that stupid non existent disease and I appreciate that's a big part of it but putting that aside, what a great series. It's introduced so many characters we're familiar with through BB and it's clearly getting close to the BB timeline now.

I'm really looking forward to the next series, I reckon that it'll be the final one and we'll see overlap into BB events.

15. SexyGreyFox

Man of Honour

but if he 100% believes it then it does exist and nobody will convince him otherwise.
    Hypochondria can be quite serious.

16. Malevolence

Capodecina

Hank. :cool:

17. Droolinggimp

Mobster

HYPE

18. jonneymendoza

Capodecina

Wasnt even a movie. more of an extenses episode of BB lol

19. silverblack

Wise Guy

A know pretty poor really not even worth a rewatch.

20. Droolinggimp

Mobster

Pretty good first episode that...