Big Bike Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I recently sent a kart engine worth about 1k through a delivery company that said no engines in their small print, I may well think twice about that in the future!!

Soldato
Of those two, get the Super - all POC gear I've had in the past have fallen apart.
I tried on a Troy Lee A1 last week - shouldn't have!!

Compared to any other "AM" lid, it feels like my head was enveloped between the thighs of a virgin Megan Fox. The looks may not be to everyone's tase but man - I'm getting one soon!

Merry Christmas guys, I heard rumours that Santa just passed CRC in Ireland, so he'll be here soon!

p5pb10442902.jpg

Soldato
Haha, he was just dropping off a Hope Stem, Saint Pedals and some gloves! I'm not allowed them yet though, my mommy says they have to be put away to open tomorrow. :(

Soldato
I'll give one of those A1 helmets a try when I next break mine (not be long I shouldn't think, I managed a small XC ride sunday, so shouldn't be long until I'm back to picking my bike up!)though I highly doubt it will fit, since I have a massive head.

Soldato
It felt good, thanks! :D I'll get pictures up, but it will probably be boxing day. Not that there is anything exciting to look at with a Hope stem and Saint pedals. :p

Last edited:
Soldato
So did anyone get bike goodies? Santa brought me...

Spesh butcher control tyre (f) and purgatory control (r)
Replacement remote for my seatpost as mine has been bodged for the past 12 months. Fitted it yday and zomg it's lovely having a properly working one again!
Sram type 2 short mech
Works components chainring
And a few bits: replacement mech hanger, service kit for my vaults, new chain tool, circlip pliers and hook set (to make servicing my forks a breeze), proper allen key set (finally) and waterproof socks :)

Soldato
Stem
Pedals
Gloves
MuckyNutz front mudguard
Work stand
Crimp tool
Crimps
new brake + gear cables
I think someone must have been checking my browsing history lol, most of it was from my little sister as well! (15) Didn't get anything big, but got everything I needed :)

Soldato
Bought myself a new bike for Christmas and got a MuckyNutz from my twin too, also got a Multi-tool with chain tool off the parents along with a Gelert Edge hydration pack.

Cas, what work stand did you get? I've been tempted by one but I can't seem to find a half-decent one beneath £100.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom