Big Bike Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Mon deur! That was eye opening, especially as the initial accident looked so pony. I know it's not a funny video but I did have a little chortle at "do you want the shoes", "nah he's sponsored".

Associate
Looks more like ruptured femoral artery to me hence the blood gushing out :eek:

Not been having much luck the last couple of years.

Yeah, sorry, meant to say broken pelvis which ruptured an artery. But apparently it was him landing on his handlebars which did it, which makes it scary for me, as I landed on my bars with my chest in France and was out the game for a while.

Either way, to stay that calm in a situation like that is amazing, Cedric is superhuman.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I've switched to cut down risers on one of my commuters. So all of my brake levers are designed to sit on the flat part of the bar, but on the risers they'll only go on the curve or on the rise and stick out at a funny angle. Are there angled finger levers out there or do I need to use BMX levers?

Soldato
be careful sending your forks via royal mail !!!

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/royal-mail-have-binned-my-rear-shock?replies=99

Got a new frame recently and the Fox Float CTD Kashima had a minor fault where the CTD lever made no difference, seemed to always be in descend mode.

Spoke to Mojo who advised I send it to them for inspection/repair.

Sent it by Royal mail recorded over a week ago and have just found out that RM have disposed of the item as it was considered dangerous!

The note on the file was that it was an air cannister and was a dangerous item.

Have been told there is little chance of me getting it back! No compensation as it breached their policies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom