Big Bike Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh I really appreciate the consideration! Unfortunately i'm going to need to go the finance route since if i took £1000 out of our house deposit money my girlfriend would rape me with a garden tool.

Honestly though thanks for the thought. The guy from Alpine Bikes has been in touch and we're gonna look at a couple of bikes later today :)

Not a problem. If I hadn't just built my own Handjob I'd buy that one without a second thought, so figured it might be worth showing you what was available for the money.

What's on your list to view? Anything tasty?

I dont know name of the shop. It's like a little family run thing in what clearly used to be someone's garage that's been built up over time. I remember seeing Orange Patriots in there and some Specialized bikes in various guises, but i literally walked in one lunchtime to have a look, it was rammed, so i walked out again :P

I found my single speed t hard on the trails, so i put my gears back on with a few alterarions..

07 XTR shifters, front and rear mech.
07 XT cassette
08 XT Rear Mech shadow <- awesome piece of kit
SRAM PC 991 chain
Selle SMP Strike TRK - crazy looking saddle (http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=23428 )

Took this to Cwmcarn on saturday and it was a dream to ride, so comfortable and the shifting was sublime! no problems for once, and i have finished finaly upgrading my bike.

TFD.jpg

Cheers Collister!
My Photochopping skills are very poor, I hate the colour on it too :(

I just couldn't get any saturation or brightness right, it all came out rubbish, so I just posted it as is taken on a rubbish camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom