Big Bike Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep I'm after one,
looking at a 24" but cannot decide between the ocuk one which if you get a decent one are an absolute steal because they are PVA panel or go for a reliable dell which hasn't got as good a panel

Risk it, you could always send it back if it's wrong. Besides, Gibbo guarantees 100% PVA panels now.

Or hunt for a guaranteed PVA panel in MM. I got a nice one for a very nice price.:)

I came back from the doc's today and I have been diagnosed with 6th Element Syndrome :(

I have the compulsion to buy another bike... I'm sure I would be able to resist, but it's hard!

So in love with this Norco A-Line park edition, so much Bike for your cash!

a-line_park_edition_blue_ano.jpg

Guys I need help.

Was out riding yesterday and the chain on my bullit snapped. I still have the chain but I think it's missing a couple of links. I'm gunna pop into the local shop on monday and see whether I can just replace the links, but it may end up being a new chain (which It probably will be anyway just because I like new things :p).

So could you guys give me any reccomendations for a decent 9 speed chain for a bike like the bullit? (I've never had to replace the chain before).

can someone give me a bit of advice

decided I am going to get my first road bike but the one I want I will need to order over the net - its a Felt F55 2007 model

Firstly sizing - I am 5`8" tall with an inside leg of just under 31" / 78cm (using the book between the legs method )
according to a few charts i should be looking at a frame of around 52-54"
is it better to go smaller or bigger? how would affect my riding?

secondly - when bikes are delivered do they come mostly assembled? what sort of things could i expect to have to do myself?

third - anyone have any opinions on the F55?

even on a dh bike?

im not keen on shimano chains tbh. do like the sram 991 chain, or my pimpy new mnc gold chain (looks nice but yet to put any miles on)

Likewise,i use sram these days. Think it's a 990 on the bighit. It's never failed even with me shifting every other 30 seconds and it's stretched 1/8th an inch so i'm gonna replace it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom