Big Bike Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I went to A&E today, only 2 weeks after I crashed. Yep my thumb is broken :(

Had to cancel the weekend away racing a 65mile/11000ft race this weekend, damn well needs to be better in 2 weeks for the 100miler and massive 18 day road trip I've been planning for 8 months :mad:

Associate
Did the Balblair Black trail last night (North of Scotland)
Here are a couple of snaps my mate Ant took with his Lumix:

rockmq.jpg

rob3e.jpg

rob2v.jpg

robbalblair.jpg

ant1p.jpg

Fantastic evening for a ride. The light was just amazing

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
You better get a good time :p
I'm going to feel guilty riding it at such a slow speed :(
Been on holiday so i'v been off my bike for two weeks. Did about 50 miles yesterday at an average pace and my legs are hurting a bit today so it's not looking good for sunday.

If anyone asks i'm going to tell them it's a steel frame :p

Soldato
Anyone who uses a boot/hatch mounted cycle carrier got any tips on security?. I have just bought one of the "Mont Blanc 3 bike" ones from that well known high street catalogue store and its a pretty decent bit of kit for the money. But all it secures the bikes to the carrier with are nylon straps.

Now I realise that any bike thief who really, really want's to pinch yer bike will do it regardless of security but what I was wondering was does anyone have any suggestions on how to protect my bikes from say a "casual thief" just wandering past my car when it was parked up for instance at a supermarket car park whilst I nipped to the cash machine etc?. Or is this just not possible with these types of carriers?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom