Big headphones in public..look a fool?

Man of Honour
Just turn your volume up enough to drown out the laughs.

You'll get plenty of those:

headphonesj.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Does anyone here wear big headphones in public? And if not, do you think people who do look like idiots?

Recently bought some of my first 'proper' headphones in years (Sennheiser HD202's), and I'm absolutely loving them, to the point where my old in-ear ones are awful in comparison. Problem is though I feel uneasy about going out in public with them, and as though people would be laughing at me as I walked by.

Is it just a case of MTFU and stop being so self-conscious or am I right in thinking I'd look a complete tail?

Ta :)

I once did but soon realised I would have to carry a big bag with me because my HD595 cans are not exactly portable and the 3 metre cable isn't exactly retractable :p The jack alone is thicker than my phone!

Also since I drive everywhere I just play tunes there instead ;p

Soldato
i'm very judgemental of people who wear big phones in public. i really do think what a ******. especially as very few wear them on their head actually listening to them.

Associate
At first I think people who wear them look like a grade A numpty, then its a case of me getting a bit jelly that you don't care what people think (props)

You'll get a few looks but overall I don't think people really care to be honest.

Associate
How others view you is more about them to be honest.

Do what you want.

Also, I have a pair of HD201's and HD555's. The difference is incredible.

Back
Top Bottom